BUSINESS DEPOSIT ACCOUNT DOCUMENTS CENTER
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL BUSINESSES
Articles of Incorporation or Memorandum & Articles of Association
If your company is incorporated in the United States, please include:
- Certificate of Authority to do business in your state
- Filing Receipt
- Certificate of Good Standing (for companies incorporated outside New York State)
If your company is incorporated outside of the United States, please include:
- Please call 1-877-HSBC-BIZ (472-2249), as there may be additional documents required by law in the formation of a company in the country of registration.
Identification from Owner(s) and all Signers
- Please include a copy of a valid Primary and Secondary ID* issued from your country for all company directors, owners, members and authorized signers.
- Identification should include each individuals home address.
- Note: Please see the CIP List of Approved Identification for acceptable form of identification.
Business Proof of Address
- Please include a current Bank Statement or Utility bill for the company address.
Your completed and signed Business Deposit Application
- Please be sure all sections are completed. Failure to complete this in full will delay the account opening process.
- Please enclose a check or bank draft for account opening initial deposit.
- Make check payable to HSBC Bank USA, National Association.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR SOME BUSINESSES
ATM Card (not a debit card)
- Make sure all sections of the appropriate form are complete
Please feel free to contact us at 1-877-HSBC-BIZ (472-2249) if you have any questions. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
* Viewing PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it online. After downloading the software, follow the instructions for installing the program. If you prefer, you can always download the files now and open them offline later.
To download the Reader to your computer, click the Adobe button.