WHAT YOU LEARN IN HOURS COULD BENEFIT YOU FOR YEARS.
Small Business Seminars
HSBC, in conjunction with the U.S. Small Business Administration, sponsors seminars for business owners and prospective business owners in various locations throughout the United States. Topics covered include:
- Resources available to new and existing businesses
- Minority and women-owned business programs
- Business/marketing plan development
- The latest financing options for small businesses
Long-Term Care Seminars
To give yourself and your family some peace of mind, come learn about long-term care options at this informative seminar. Topics covered include:
- Medicare, Medicaid and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Providing critical protection for you and your loved ones
- Protecting your valuable assets from the soaring costs of long-term care
- Paying for Home Health Care or skilled nursing facility services
Sessions are open to the public but registration is necessary. For more information, or to reserve a seat, contact information is listed below.
|SBA Training Calendar|