Business Internet Banking
With Business Internet Banking you can:
- Perform banking transactions, view account balances, and transfer funds — anytime, anywhere.
- Make Wire Transfers online for only $15 — a substantial reduction from bank branch charges. Learn how!
- Pay bills online with the FREE Bill Pay service
- View checking and savings statements online through eStatements.
- Make Stop Payments for only $15.
- Provide access to Personal and Business Internet Banking accounts with a single set of credentials for new registrations.
- View a summary of all accounts or companies on one page.
Secure and convenient
When you sign-up for Business Internet Banking, you are provided a technologically-advanced Security Device to setup and use each time you access the service. The device generates a series of dynamic Security Codes unique to your account. These codes, in conjunction with your Username and Password, help ensure the security of your online information. Learn how to use the security device!
Visit our for information about online security.
- Access account balance and transaction information online for Checking, Savings, Money Markets, CDs, Lines of Credit, Overdraft, Credit Cards, Mortgages, Loans and Investments - all 24 hours a day.
- Balances and transaction data are available for up to 24 statement periods.
- See copies of your checks presented for payment.
- Initiate payments to employees and suppliers through Bill Pay.
- Download account transactions to Microsoft Money®, Quicken®, Quickbooks® or standard spreadsheet formats.
- Use free online Bill Pay to pay individuals or companies in the U.S. You can schedule payments immediately, future-dated or on a recurring basis. Learn how.
- Set up automated Clearing House (ACH) payments, ideal for payroll. Send instructions for payments to more than one party for both one-time and recurring payments. Create and store a Beneficiary List for future use.
- Send internal or domestic Wire Transfers Online in 13 currencies on immediate or future-dated basis. Create and store your Beneficiary List for future use. Learn how.
- Maintain control over company bank accounts by setting yourself up as Primary User.
- Assign Secondary User status to staff and control account access, and daily transaction limits. Learn how.
- Monitor employees' use via the detailed Activity Log, which provides an audit trail of confirmed actions taken by your Secondary Users.
- Define authorized users for outgoing payments by assigning retail authorization privileges.
With Business Internet Banking, you can simplify such day-to-day tasks as:
- Disputing credit card transactions
- Requesting payment/wire investigations
- Ordering statement copies
- Ordering additional business checks
- Requesting stops on check payments