Getting Started Guide
It's easy to get started with Business Internet Banking!
Set Up Your Service
- You need your Welcome Letter, Security Device and e-mail containing your Activation Code.
- Go to us.hsbc.com/register
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the information provided to you by HSBC and create your user details.
- When you access Business Internet Banking for the first time, you will be prompted to set up your daily limits. Note: This will not appear if another Primary User has already established your limits.
- Select a specific Dollar limit or check Unlimited. Then select Change.
- Review the details and select Confirm if they are correct.
- You may then access your Account Information using the left-hand navigation menu within Business Internet Banking.
Using Your Security Device
- Your Security Device generates Security Codes, needed to set up and log into Business Internet Banking.
- When prompted for a Security Code, press the button on your Security Device and type in the value shown.
- Your Serial Number can be found on the reverse of the Security Device.
- Keep your Security Device in a safe place. It is registered to you and can not be used by anyone else.
- For more information download our Getting Started Guide for the security device*: Security Device Users
- View our online demo.
Create Secondary Users
- Maintain control over company bank accounts by setting yourself up as Primary user and assign Secondary user status and control account access.
- If you need to create Secondary Users for your business, please follow the instructions in the Getting Started Guide: Secondary Users
* Viewing PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it online. After downloading the software, follow the instructions for installing the program. If you prefer, you can always download the files now and open them offline later.