HSBC delivers a wide range of shareholder service solutions, acting as a company's agent to:
- Transfer shareholders' stock certificates
- Disburse dividends
- Reinvest dividends (DRIP plans)
- Mail and tabulate proxies
- Attend annual meetings
- Distribute annual reports
- Provide merger and acquisition services for tenders and exchanges
Moreover, our commitment to customer service is ideal for companies that are in the process of an initial public offering. We work in tandem with the corporate secretary in reconciling and automating existing shareholder records.
Today, as many Agents retreat from the Stock Transfer business and turn to outsourcing of their client relationships, HSBC remains committed to this business. We are continually working to develop the most innovative products and cost-effective processes to provide our clients and their shareholders with the first class service they deserve.