BusinessSmartSM for Professionals
When you do more, you deserve more.
As a professional, you deserve a higher level of
service when it comes to your banking needs.
Introducing BusinessSmartSM for Professionals
from HSBC. A powerful package designed to
meet your unique needs and give your business
Features and benefits include:
- Next business day availability on local checks keeps your cash flowing
- Line of Credit as low as Prime + 1.25% with auto deduct from an HSBC business checking account1
- 1,000 free monthly transactions2
- No HSBC access fees for using third party ATMs3
- Free Business Value Group package - includes checks and endorsement stamp4
- Free Online Banking and free Bill Pay
- Dedicated Professional Services Line (call 1-877-HSBC-BIZ)
- No issuance fees for US Dollar Drafts, Money Orders and Travelers Cheques
- No application fee for Merchant Services
- 0% introductory APR* for the first six months on HSBC MasterCard BusinessCard® Card and no annual fees
- Deposit funds without leaving your business using Remote Deposit Capture
- 50% discount on small safe deposit box rental fee5
- Bonus rates on Certificates of Deposits
- Free Insurance and Retirement Consultation
Combined balance requirements for BusinessSmart for Professionals Package:
- Combined commercial and personal non-credit balances of $100,000+
- Combined commercial and personal non-credit and credit balances (outstandings) of at least $500,000.
Even if you don't maintain minimum balance requirements, you can still take advantage of all BusinessSmart for Profesionals has to offer for a monthly maintenance fee of $50.
1 Offer applies to new accounts only and is subject to credit approval. Rates for lines of credit range from Prime + 1.25% to Prme + 8% and vary bsed on changes in the HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Prime Rate.
2 We define transaction as each deposit, each item appearing on a deposit ticket and each withdrawal from your account including any electronic transactions. The transaction limit is based on a total of all transactions conducted in your Checking for Professionals account for the calendar month.
3 Foreign exchange rates apply.
4 150 checks single or duplicate.
5 Valid for small boxes where available.