Your passport to a world of new experiences
Whether traveling the globe or enjoying the comforts of
home, you need a credit card that lets you live life to the
fullest. The HSBC Premier World MasterCard®, exclusively
for Premier clients1, offers everything you expect
from a world-class credit card and more:
The HSBC Premier World MasterCard offers a world-class rewards program.
Premier clients have a worldwide safety net should something go wrong while travelling.
Your family enjoys the same protection as you do since supplementary cards for family members come with the same emergency assistance and recognition around the world:
In order to get the HSBC Premier World MasterCard credit card you need to begin a Premier Relationship. Apply for Premier now.
If you are already a Premier client, .
* Provided by MasterCard. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply, and benefits may not be available in every state. Coverage is underwritten and administered by companies not affiliated with MasterCard or HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A. and HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Full details about these programs will be provided when you become a Cardmember.
1. To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal HSBC Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained. The HSBC Premier World MasterCard is subject to credit approval.
2. No pre-set spending limit, does not mean unlimited spending. We may permit you to incur charges (except ATM cash advance transactions) that cause your New Balance to exceed your revolving credit line. Each such charge will be evaluated based on Account usage and performance, other account relationship(s) with us and your experience with other creditors.
3. Rates are accurate as of 03/26/2017. The variable Purchase APR applies to credit card purchases and is 9.99%. The variable Balance Transfer APR applies to balance transfers and credit card checks and is 9.99%. The variable Cash APR applies to cash advances and is 21.99%. Your APRs may increase to the variable Penalty APR of 27.24% if you fail to make a minimum payment to us when due. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. For each billing cycle, variable APRs are calculated by adding a specified amount ("Spread") to the U.S. Prime Rate published in the Money Rates table of The Wall Street Journal that is in effect on the last day of the month ("Prime Rate"). If the Prime Rate changes, the new APRs will take effect on the first day of your billing cycle beginning in the next month. The Minimum Interest Charge is $0.50. A Cash Advance Fee of $5 or 3% on each transaction, whichever is greater, $50 maximum will apply. A Balance Transfer Fee of $5 or 3% on each transaction, whichever is greater, $50 maximum, will apply, unless otherwise disclosed. There is no Overdraft Fee, Annual Fee or Foreign Transaction Fee.
We have the right to change your APRs, fees, and other terms in accordance with your Agreement and applicable law. Reasons for change may include, but are not limited to, any change in your credit history, credit obligations, account performance, use of your credit lines, or our financial return. Notice of any changes will be provided to you as required by law, which may include the right to opt out of certain changes.
4. During the first 6 months your Account is open, you will receive double Points on new, net retail purchases. Otherwise, you will earn one Point for every dollar charged on new, net retail purchases to your HSBC Premier World MasterCard®.
HSBC Premier Rewards program rules will be supplied to all new Cardmembers following the receipt of their card.
HSBC Premier World MasterCard® Credit Cards are issued by HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A. or HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and require a Premier relationship and credit approval.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Deposit products offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.