International Banking Simplified - banking without borders, without delays
The U.S. International Banking Center was created especially for internationally mobile and expatriate HSBC customers. From simplified account set-up to emergency support worldwide, it's your gateway to a world of banking. We put a dedicated team of HSBC professionals at your service to help you enjoy international financial services without hassles or delays.
- Personalized assistance from an International Sales Manager when arranging to open an account here or in another country1
- Streamlined account opening process to ensure your accounts are functioning in the shortest time possible.
- Remote application services via telephone or online
- Priority credit card application process with HSBC Premier World MasterCard®
Premier attention on a global scale
As always, HSBC Premier comes with an exceptional level of service locally and globally:
- Dedicated banking professionals who understand the unique needs of our international customers1
- Foreign language support
- On-boarding support from an assigned international sales manager until account is up and running1
- Minimum balance requirement applicable to other countries, waived for clients who qualify in the U.S.
- Access to financial analysis and international investment planning
- HSBC credit history transfer within HSBC Group1
- Global View - access all your HSBC accounts at home and worldwide with just one password
- Free online transfer of funds between your worldwide HSBC accounts, including online transfer from the U.S. to nearly 40 countries.
- Dedicated 1 908-PREMIER number for financial emergency support worldwide
- Emergency financial services, including up to $2,000 Emergency Cash immediately at any HSBC branch worldwide2
Always just a call away - in any time zone
Call if you have questions or need advice:
- The U.S. International Banking Center
1-877-850-4722, M-F, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST
1-716-841-7542 when calling internationally
- Premier Service Center
1-888-662-HSBC (4722), 24/7, 365 days a year
1-716-841-6866 when calling internationally
1. Non-Premier clients can take advantage of all on-boarding services for a $200 service fee. To find out how IBC can help you become a Premier client, call 1-888-662-HSBC
2. $500 Emergency Cash for non-Premier customers
Deposit products offered in the United States by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC
United States persons (including U.S. citizens and residents) are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts (including, for example, Form TD F 90-22.1 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts ("FBAR")). U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.