Investing funds with HSBC
One of our experienced financial professionals will help you customize your investment portfolio so that you can achieve your financial goals. Learn more about Investment Management, Brokerage Services, Asset Management, and Insurance Services that are available to HSBC customers. To take advantage of additional wealth management services and benefits, you may want to consider becoming an HSBC Premier client.
At HSBC, we offer a world-class range of global investment products, enabling you to manage risk via greater diversification. Once you have developed your custom portfolio with the guidance of an HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. Financial Advisor, you can choose from one of two types of portfolio management:
- Advisory: A strategy that gives you comprehensive access to the world's investment markets while you control the final investment decisions.
- Discretionary: A philosophy that enables us to capitalize on opportunities as they emerge in fast-moving markets. This service is ideal for those who don't have the time or expertise to manage day-to-day investments.
- Full Service: Comprehensive services and personalized attention to customize a portfolio that meets your precise needs
- Link your brokerage account to your HSBC checking account to settle trades and transfer funds between accounts
- HSBC Insurance Agency (USA) Inc. offers a consultation with one of our Insurance Specialists so we can find an insurance solution tailored to fit your unique needs
Securities and Annuities are provided by Registered Representatives and Insurance Agents of HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, registered Futures Commission Merchant, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC Markets (USA) Inc. and an indirectly wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc.
Insurance products are offered through Insurance Agents of HSBC Insurance Agency (USA) Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC Bank USA, N.A., an indirectly wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc. Products and services may vary by state and are not available in all states.
Securities, Annuities and Insurance Products are: Not a deposit or other obligation of the bank or any of its affiliates; Not FDIC insured or insured by any federal government agency of the United States; Not guaranteed by the bank or any of its affiliates; and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested.
HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. or any other member of the HSBC Group may from time to time underwrite, perform or seek to perform investment banking services for issuers or make a market or otherwise buy or sell as principal securities or other instruments, or together with the issuers directors, officers and employees may have either a long or short position in securities, commodities, currencies or other instruments or futures or options contracts convertible into securities or other instruments.
All decisions regarding the tax implications of your investment(s) should be made in connection with your independent tax advisor.