Move freely without boundaries
If your life extends beyond local borders, your money needs to move freely with you. With HSBC’s global network of more than 9,700 offices across 75 countries and territories worldwide, you don’t have to switch banks every time you relocate. You can have convenient access to financial services no matter where in the world you are. With HSBC, the world’s local bank, you benefit from:
- Access to experienced international account managers
- A streamlined account-opening process to ensure that your accounts are functioning in the shortest time possible
- A portable HSBC credit history, ensuring immediate access to credit products1
- The ability to maintain accounts in different currencies. For example, you can keep an account open in the previous currency to pay outstanding bills, while opening a new account at your next destination
- Access to your account balances and statements online or by phone
Services for HSBC Premier clients
As an HSBC Premier client, whenever you travel, you can expect recognition and personal support worldwide. Through our global network, we’re able to bring you a wealth of local insights and information to make your trip a more rewarding one.
For more information on HSBC’s specialized services for international travelers contact our International Banking Center:
- 1.877.850.4722 – Toll free in North America
- +1.716.841.7542 – Call collect worldwide
1. Subject to credit approval.
United States persons (including U.S. citizens and residents) are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts - including, for example, Form TD F 90-22.1 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts ("FBAR")). U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.