Deposit By Mail
Make your HSBC Deposits by Mail
Don't live near an HSBC Branch or ATM to make your deposit? No problem! Now there is an easy way to make your HSBC savings and checking deposits through the mail:
First, prepare your deposits:
- On the back of your check(s) to be deposited, write
"For Deposit Only."
- Under "For Deposit Only" clearly write the
9-digitHSBC Account Number to where the check(s) should be deposited.
- Be sure to sign your name on each check.
- Do not send cash.
- Print and complete an HSBC Deposit Slip to include with your deposits.
- Print and complete a Return Receipt Card to include with your deposits.
To print an HSBC Deposit Envelope:
- Click here to open the envelope file.
- Insert a standard (#10) envelope into your printer.
oose 'Print Setup' and under paper type, select '#10 Envelope.' Select 'Print' to print the envelope. Please include your return address in the upper left corner of the envelope.
HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
P.O. Box 2690
Buffalo, NY 14240-2690
The HSBC address provided should only be used to mail HSBC checking and savings deposits. Do not mail any other HSBC banking transactions or correspondence to this address.
* Envelope requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. To install Acrobat Reader on your computer, click here.
If you have any questions about your deposits or your accounts, please contact us at