Relationship Checking Accounts are personal accounts and benefits do not apply to commercial accounts, promotional discounts or other special offers.
- HSBC accounts that qualify as part of the combined balance requirements feature include checking, savings, credit card, personal and home equity loans, mortgage and investment balances. Certain restrictions apply to qualifying personal credit balances. Education loans excluded.
- All loans are subject to credit approval. Discount not available on loans obtained through dealers, brokers and other third parties.
- Autopay is required for interest rate discounts on Home Equity products and Mortgage Closing Cost discounts for NEW customers only.
- If available, applies to initial term of qualifying new HSBC personal CDs under $100,000.
- HSBC discount brokerage services are provided by Registered Representatives of HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and an indirectly wholly owned affiliate of HSBC Holdings plc.
- Internet Banking with optional Bill Pay is a free service to all HSBC Bank USA, N.A. customers.
All financial products and services offered by HSBC Bank are subject to updates and modification. Certain restrictions and requirements may also apply. The information on this website is therefore, an overview; please see your local HSBC branch representative for complete, detailed and up-to-date information. Relationship Checking Accounts are governed by "Rules for Deposit Accounts," which supercede any information on this website. See Terms and Charges Disclosure, Electronic Banking Services Information Statement and EFT Facility Charges disclosure for additional information for deposit products.