Find out how much you can afford
with no up-front fee.
When you find your dream home, you need to move fast! An HSBC Pre-Approved Mortgage* gives you:
- a written 120-day commitment
- extra leverage when negotiating with a seller with an approved mortgage amount in hand
- the comfort of knowing exactly how much home you can afford
- the security of knowing you'll receive a competitive rate***
Your pre-approval also includes all the necessary credit and information checks, so it's a real approval. And best of all, there are absolutely no up front fees**, so you can shop for your new home without any unnecessary hassles or obligations.
* Mortgage approval is subject to receipt of a satisfactory purchase contract by commitment expiration date, satisfactory appraisal and title report and completion of all conditions stated in your commitment letter.
** Credit report, appraisal fees and/or application fee (if applicable) are collected when a purchase contract is submitted. Standard processing and third party fees will be collected at loan closing.
*** The interest rate is not guaranteed until the pre-approval is converted to a loan application, which must include the identification of a property. You may then elect to lock the interest rate at any time from the date of application until 10 days prior to closing.