Small Business Development
Running a business can be challenging. At HSBC, we can provide financing for working capital, equipment purchases and real estate. We offer a full range of lines of credit and long term financing to help a business grow. HSBC also has unmatched capabilities and expertise to help a business with financing for import or export activities.
HSBC provides grants or loans to local community organizations who then provide funding through their own loan pools, equity investments, and investments in specific projects
Lines of Credit
- Financing of asset conversion cycle, relieving pressure on Working Capital and short-term cash flow, allowing you to meet supplier demands, customer requirements and growth needs.
- Fast approvals
- Finance equipment purchases or business expansion
- Fixed or floating rates
Commercial Mortgage Loans
- Long term financing for real estate purchases or renovations
- Affordable monthly payments with a fixed interest rate
- Excellent cash management tool
- Pay for travel, office supplies or every day purchases
Small Business Administration Loans
- Lines of credit or term loans where the business does not have sufficient collateral for conventional financing
- HSBC is an active participant in all of the SBA lending programs