Help reduce paper and conserve resources.
Sign up for HSBC Bill Pay and pay bills to anyone in the U.S. - online, anytime.
Bill Pay benefits include:
- It's Free to pay bills online.*
- Pay anyone you'd pay with a check - family or business - in a fraction of the time.
- Unlike automatic debit, you stay in control of who gets paid and when.
- Your online payments are guaranteed to arrive on time*
- It's secure and backed by our $0 Liability Online Guarantee** against unauthorized access or misuse.
- Save time, don't pay for stamps, and save the environment.
To sign up for Internet Banking now, click on the link below:
It's easy to register for Bill Pay:
- Logon to Online Banking.
- Click on Pay Bills in the left hand menu navigation.
- Choose 'Add a Payee' from the menu to create your 'Payee' list.
- Select 'Payee' from your list, then enter the amount and the date you want the payment processed.
- Select Continue and confirm your payment.
Click the button below to log on and start using Bill Pay.
* Under the Bill Pay 'on-time' guarantee, HSBC will bear the responsibility for any late-payment-related charges should an online bill payment arrive after its due date as long as you scheduled the transaction in accordance with the HSBC Personal Internet Banking Terms and Conditions. This guarantee does not apply to business customers using Bill Pay
** All HSBC Personal Internet Banking customers with an HSBC personal checking, savings, Certificate of Deposit (CD) or credit card account are automatically covered. HSBC's $0 Liability, Online Guarantee is applicable to customer transactions covered by Federal Regulation E. The guarantee does not cover business and commercial accounts or accounts that are not covered under Regulation E. The $0 Liability, Online Guarantee assumes notice of fraudulent activity on eligible accounts is provided to HSBC within 60 days, and timely notice on card accounts. Assumes customer account safeguarding, personal firewalls and online security diligence outlined in HSBC's Security Site.