Installment Loan Checklist
Please note the following:
- The creditor for personal loan accounts opened at an HSBC Bank branch located in California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, or for accounts opened by telephone or Internet is HSBC Bank USA, N.A. For personal loan accounts opened at any other HSBC Bank branch located in any other state, the creditor is HSBC National Bank USA.
What to Expect:
The Installment Loan Credit application should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Once you have submitted your application we will get back to you within two business days.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES
FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person or entity that opens an account.
What this means for you: If you open a personal account, we will ask for your name, address, taxpayer identification number, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. Additionally, we will take certain steps to verify your identity, such as asking for your driver's license or other identifying documents or checking other sources. Similar identification requirements apply to non-personal accounts such as corporations and partnerships. Be assured that we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and safeguarding the confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
What Information You'll Need:
Our Installment Loan application is used to apply for different types of consumer loans. Click on the loan type below to see what you'll need to apply.
What You Should Know:
- Not all types of loans are offered in all states
- Your approved Installment Loan must be closed at the HSBC Branch location of your choice
- HSBC Bank branch personal installment loans are not available through brokers
- Your interest rate and payment will appear on the screen once you've selected a branch at which to close your loan
- Your branch will contact you to arrange a closing date and time convenient for you, or you can call
1-800-975-4722to arrange an appointment
If you need assistance or have questions about the application, please contact us or call
to learn more about our security sites features.