Online tools designed to help you reach your goals
Whether you're trying to manage your cash flow or are making big plans for the future, HSBC's Money Management Tools1 are there to help. These tools make it easy to monitor your spending patterns, set new savings goals and keep track of your financial progress online or via our app. Simply because whatever your ambitions, we're here to help keep your financial plans on track.
Features and benefits
- Your current finances, all in one place
The right tools to track your finances
From monitoring your cash flow to making big plans for the future, HSBC's Money Management Tools are there to help
Link your financial accounts
- The more accounts you add to your profile, the more complete your financial picture, and the more able you will be to budget and plan
Get a handle on your spending
- Know where your money is going
- Automatically organize your spending into categories, like gas or entertainment, into easy-to-read charts
Understand your net worth at all times
- Review how your net worth breaks down by account totals, asset allocation, by liabilities allocation, and by performance
- At a glance, you will be able to see how your financial worth has changed over time
- Alerts are a great way to stay on top of your bills, avoid low balances and late fees, and get notified about potential suspicious activity in your accounts
- Bill reminders are summarized on the dashboard and can be sorted by biller or timeframe
- Tools to manage your financial future
Set budgets and savings goals
Set up personalized savings goals, and create a budget and stick to it
- Whether saving for a vacation, a new car, or buying a home - create savings goals tailored to you
Create a budget
- The Monthly Budget tool helps you see at a glance how your monthly income reconciles with your monthly spending, and how you are tracking against your savings goals
- The Spending Tab helps you understand your average monthly spending, including details for what is fixed and what is variable
- You can set alerts to help you stay on track
- Get a detailed picture of your current finances
Tools to manage your money online
See your clear financial picture by linking external non-HSBC accounts to your Money Management Tools profile.
Net Worth Statement
Combine your assets and liabilities to show your net worth.
Real Estate Center
Link your home to track its value.
View your investment accounts on their own by separating these accounts from your full portfolio.
One view for all of your rewards. From credit cards, to frequent flyer and travel programs, we've made it easy to see all of your rewards in one location.
- Stay connected and in control
To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship, you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR at least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per monthly cycle. Business owners may use their HSBC commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $25 will be incurred if minimum balance or minimum balance with direct deposit requirement is not met.
This tool is a personal financial management service that allows certain customers to consolidate and manage their financial information by consolidating it in one place on Personal Internet Banking.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. through HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.