Enjoy preferential rates and personalized rewards
There's no such thing as a typical HSBC Advance1 customer. Which is why we make the effort to understand your needs and how you like to bank. We'll offer you localized offers and rewards that we think you'll be interested in, as well as preferential rates2 on our Advance Deluxe Mortgages7. Because if we want to help you reach your individual goals, we need to treat you like an individual.
Features and benefits
- Let your lifestyle earn you great rewards
Reward yourself every time you use your HSBC Advance Mastercard® credit card3
Some moments in life are truly fulfilling. With an HSBC Advance relationship, you can now be rewarded more for doing the things you love. HSBC Advance Mastercard® credit card customers earn 2X Rewards Program Points on dining and select entertainment purchases and 1X Rewards Program Points on all other purchases.
Make every day more rewarding
- For dining and select entertainment purchases – earn 2X Rewards Program Points for every $1 in new, net card purchases. For all other types of purchases earn 1X Rewards Program Point for each $1 in new, net card purchases.
- There is no limit on Rewards Program Points earned and they never expire
- Redeem Rewards Program Points for popular gift cards, merchandise, flights on most major airlines13 and cash14 back
Save on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee for qualified Advance1 or Premier12 customers†
- No foreign transaction fees
- 0%† Introductory APR on card purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months from Account opening
- After the Introductory Period, a competitive variable APR of 13.74% or 17.74%† will apply to Purchases and Balance Transfers
Let the Concierge handle the details5
- Enjoy personalized assistance with dining and entertainment reservations
- Get help managing the details of a busy lifestyle including event planning, gift shopping, travel arrangements and more
Feel more secure at home and abroad
- Now enhanced with security chip and contactless payment technology
- Enjoy $1,000,000 travel accident coverage6
- Enjoy Extended Warranty coverage plus Price Protection for most purchases6
- Get the preferred mortgage rate2
Something different from the standard mortgage
We know that a home is so much more than bricks and mortar. Whether you're working towards your first home or your next home, we understand that everyone needs a helping hand when making their dream home a reality.
Advance Deluxe Mortgage7
With an HSBC Advance Deluxe Mortgage, we not only offer you access to preferred rates2, we also offer:
- Access up to $3 million in financing
- A range of fixed and adjustable rate mortgage(ARM)8 options
- Options to reduce closing costs9
- Additional rate discount available for clients selecting auto-pay from a U.S. HSBC Advance checking account
- Mortgage options for international borrowers who have qualifying documentation
- Includes 1-4 unit family dwellings, second homes, cooperatives, homes in planned unit development, and condominiums
- Make the most of the wealth you've built
Access your home's equity with help from HSBC Advance
You've worked hard to build equity in your home. If you're ready to start using that equity – whether for home improvement10, school tuition, or other major expenses – we can help.
Home equity15 that comes with choices
With a home equity line of credit you'll get:
- .25% rate discount for HSBC Advance checking customers selecting auto-pay from a U.S. HSBC Advance checking account2
- Potential tax deductibility – the interest you pay on a home equity line of credit may be tax-deductible11
To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship, you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR at least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per monthly cycle. Business owners may use their HSBC commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $25 will be incurred if minimum balance or minimum balance with direct deposit requirement is not met.
Discounts and loan amount depend on a specific program and may require certain Advance balances, reserves, equity, and automatic payment from an HSBC U.S. Advance checking account.
HSBC Advance Mastercard® credit cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval and require a U.S. HSBC Advance or Premier relationship. To learn more, speak with an HSBC branch representative.
Please refer to the HSBC Advance Mastercard® credit card Guide to Benefits and Terms and Conditions brochure, which will be supplied to all new customers following the receipt of their card.
The Mastercard® Concierge Service is provided by Aspire Lifestyles. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. This service is administered by a company not affiliated with HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions apply. Benefits may not be offered in every state. Coverage may be underwritten and managed by companies that are not affiliated with Mastercard®, or HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Full details will be sent when you become a customer.
To be eligible for an Advance Deluxe Mortgage, you must: (a) be an Advance relationship customer with a U.S. Advance checking account; and (b) have combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances of at least $10,000 at any member of the HSBC Group located in the U.S. The Advance balances must be fully funded before the closing of the mortgage loan.
Interest rate may increase per the terms stated in your adjustable rate note.
Option to reduce closing costs through higher interest rates.
HELOCs for the purpose of home improvement are not eligible in New Jersey.
Consult your tax advisor for details on tax deductibility of interest paid on loans secured by your home.
To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal HSBC Premier Relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained.
All Reward option items are subject to limited availability and to the terms, conditions and restrictions imposed by suppliers. New items may replace selections, and certain items may be discontinued at any time, without advance notice. When necessary, HSBC Bank USA, N.A. may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value without advance notice. The customer will be notified of such a change when ordering. Redemption levels, Point values and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
If you select cash back as a direct deposit, only HSBC Bank USA, N.A. consumer checking and savings accounts in your name alone or as a joint accountholder are eligible.
To be eligible for an Advance home equity line of credit, you must be an Advance relationship customer with a U.S. Advance checking account.
United States persons are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for properties located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. through HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
PayPass™ is a trademark of Mastercard International