Earn exclusive rewards when you begin an HSBC Advance relationship | HSBC
Accounts and cards
Advice and tools
Loans and mortgages
- Investing and retiring
Insight and opportunity
Advice and insight
Individual and family
A banking relationship1 that helps you make the most of your money.
Begin an HSBC Advance Relationship1 and open an HSBC Platinum MasterCard® with Cash or Fly Rewards2 and you may be eligible to receive up to 10,000 Cash or Fly Rewards Program Bonus Points
- Receive 10,000 HSBC Cash or Fly Rewards Program Bonus Points ("Rewards Bonus Points") when you begin an HSBC Advance Relationship between August 26, 2013 and December 31, 2013 with a qualifying balance of $15,000 ("Offer 1" see below) and are approved for an HSBC Platinum MasterCard® with Cash or Fly Rewards2.
You can redeem Rewards Program Points for cash back or travel opportunities- including airline tickets with no blackout dates. As an added bonus, you will also earn DOUBLE Rewards Program Points on new, net retail card purchases for the first six months from card Account opening3. Plus, there's no cap on Rewards Program Points earned.
To learn more about HSBC Advance
Call 866.909.1270 orRequest a Callback
Offer 1 requires that each of the following elements be met to be eligible for 10,000 Cash or Fly Rewards Program Bonus Points:
- Begin a new US Advance relationship between August 26, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and fund with $15,000 of new money within 90 days of account opening OR upgrade an existing US non-Advance relationship to HSBC Advance between August 26, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and fund to $15,000 within 90 days of upgrade account opening. New money is defined as funds or positions not previously held by any member of the HSBC Group over the past six consecutive months; and
- You must apply and be approved for a Platinum MasterCard® with Cash or Fly Rewards credit card by December 31, 2013; and
- Your Platinum MasterCard® with Cash or Fly Rewards credit card must be open and in good standing at the time of Rewards Bonus Points fulfillment. Allow 4-6 weeks after the Advance requirement is met for the Rewards Bonus Points to post to your Account. The value of the Rewards Program Bonus Points will be reported on IRS Form 1099.
1 To qualify for an HSBC Advance Relationship, you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain $15,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. A monthly maintenance fee of $20.00 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained.
2 HSBC Platinum MasterCard® with Cash or Fly Rewards credit cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval.
3 During the first six months your Account is open, you will receive Double Rewards Program Points on new, net retail card purchases. Otherwise, you will earn one Rewards Program Point for every dollar charged in new, net retail card purchases.
The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) and balance for an Advance checking account which is accurate as of October 4, 2013 is 0.01% APY on balances of $5.00 or more. APY is variable and subject to change after opening. Charges and fees may reduce earnings.
MasterCard ® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Deposit products offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Investing and retiring††
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|