Foreign exchange services for today's global economy
HSBC is a leading market maker globally, quoting competitive prices in all tradable currencies. We specialize in difficult to access emerging markets, made possible by our local presence in countries all over the globe.
We are committed to providing expert guidance and entrees into the world's markets, offering:
- Access in person, by telephone or online
- Solutions for spot trades, forward contracts and options contracts
- Live prices quoted for all tradable currencies, 24 hours a day
- Global Markets offices located in all major markets and many emerging markets around the world to provide local expertise and guidance
- Daily updates of important financial announcements and market observations direct to your email or phone
- FX risk management advisory services, with the primary goal of mitigating the impact of currency fluctuations for our clients
HSBCnet1 powers FX in real time
Easily Access FX trading and research via HSBCnet, our information and transaction portal.
- Dealing platform provides direct link to our trading floors and supports 75 currencies with live streaming rates
- Initiate Spot, Forward, Swap, and Option Trades for Deliverable and Non-Deliverable currencies
- No software downloads or PC modifications are necessary
- Execute trades of all sizes with no minimum or maximum amounts
- The system can be tailored per user to restrict tradable amounts, currencies and tenors
Find out more
To discuss foreign exchange services with HSBC, please email us and a Global Relationship Manager will contact you.
1HSBCnet features and functionality may vary by country.
2Customer service hours of operation are 6:00AM ET to 12:00AM ET.