Apply for an HSBC account | HSBC
Accounts and cards
Loans and mortgages
- Investing and retiring
Insight and opportunity
Individual and family
- Ways to Bank
Home, office, on the go
You're a few clicks away from enrolling in HSBC Premier
To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you are required to:
- open an HSBC Premier checking account and
- maintain $100,000 in combined US personal deposit and investment balances
- A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if the minimum balance requirements are not maintained
- Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Premier relationship
- Please contact Premier Service Center for information regarding qualifying commercial balances.
I accept the above Enrollment Requirements
No, I cannot meet these requirements
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
All accounts will get the interest rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) in effect when the account is opened and funded online. See Terms and Charges Disclosure for more information.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person or entity that opens an account.
What this means for you: If you open a personal account, we will ask for your name, address, taxpayer identification number, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. Additionally, we will take certain steps to verify your identity, such as asking for your driver's license or other identifying documents or checking other sources. Similar identification requirements apply to non-personal accounts such as corporations and partnerships. Be assured that we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and safeguarding the confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
Investing and retiring††
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|