HSBC Advance MasterCard credit card | HSBC
Here's to Family, Friends and Life's Simple Pleasures
The best times in life are enriched when you share them with the people you love most. The HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card can make the good times with family and friends even better with 2x Rewards Program Points on dining and select entertainment purchases. Designed specifically for our HSBC Advance Clients1, the HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card is accepted at millions of locations around the world. And no foreign transaction fees means you'll save on your purchases abroad. HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card customers also enjoy:
- Limited Time Offer: As a new HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card customer, earn 20,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points after spending $1,500 or more in new, net card purchases in the first three months from Account Opening2
- No annual fee† and no foreign transaction fees
- A variable APR of 12.99% or 16.99%† will apply on purchases, balance transfers and credit card checks
- Be rewarded for doing the things you enjoy by earning 2x Rewards Program Points on dining and select entertainment purchases
- Enjoy access to MasterCard® Concierge Service3, providing assistance with worldwide travel arrangements, dinner reservations, and much more
HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card Rewards Program Points never expire and are not capped. You earn two Points for every new, net dollar in dining and select entertainment credit card purchases. For all other types of merchant purchases, you earn one Point for every dollar in new, net card purchases.
Limited Time Offer: Earn 20,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points after spending $1,500 or more in new, net card purchases in the first three months from Account Opening2.
Choose Rewards that suit your lifestyle like dining and entertainment options, music movie or game downloads, cutting-edge electronics or other top-brand merchandise. Or simply enjoy cash back or a variety of other Rewards options.
As a valued Advance client, we recognize that your time is valuable and you need easy access to services that can help simplify your busy life. With the MasterCard® Concierge Service3, offered through the HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card, let us make your dinner reservations, purchase tickets to events, coordinate business arrangements worldwide, locate hard-to-find items, buy and deliver gifts and much more. For convenience, the cost of goods or services can be billed to your HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card. To learn more, speak to a concierge representative any time, any day, by calling 800.622.7747.
If the unexpected happens while you're at home or traveling abroad, the HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card provides a safety net. If your card is lost or stolen, you'll have no liability for unauthorized use. You credit card also provides added protection when making everyday purchases.
- Enjoy $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Receive emergency help worldwide with a cash advance or fast temporary HSBC Credit Card replacement4
- Enjoy Extended Warranty coverage plus Price Protection for most purchases5
- Feel safe with $0 liability for any unauthorized purchases
- Get help restoring your credit, plus expense reimbursement, if your identity is ever stolen with Identity Theft Resolution Services5
One small chip for greater peace of mind
- HSBC MasterCard® Credit Cards now come with security chip (also known as EMV) and PayPassTM technology
- Security chip-enabled cards contain an encrypted microchip which is difficult to duplicate and provides enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled transaction terminals
- Security chip payment technology provides you greater payment access as it is the standard in over 80 countries and accepted at 23 million point of sale terminals worldwide
- PayPassTM enabled HSBC MasterCard® Credit Cards allow you to simply tap your card on "contactless" payment readers at checkout to complete many smaller purchases
Become an Advance client
Apply for an Advance relationship today to become eligible for the HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card. If you are already an Advance client, log on to Personal Internet Banking to start the credit card application process now.
Summary of Terms can be accessed here.
1 To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship, you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain $10,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $20 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained.
2 The 20,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points ("Rewards Bonus Points") offer applies to new, net purchases using your HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card when you charge the qualifying amount or more within the first three (3) months from Account opening ("Promotional Period"). The 20,000 Rewards Bonus Points offer does not apply to balance transfers, credit card checks, cash advances or overdrafts. Your HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit card must be open and in good standing at the time of Rewards Bonus Points fulfillment. Allow 4-6 weeks after the Promotional Period has ended for the Rewards Program Bonus Points to post to your Account.
3 The MasterCard® Concierge Service is provided by Aspire Lifestyles. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. This service is administered by a company not affiliated with HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
4 Usage restrictions apply to temporary card.
5 Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions apply. Benefits may not be offered in every state. Coverage may be underwritten and managed by companies that are not affiliated with MasterCard®, or HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Full details will be sent when you become a customer.
HSBC Advance MasterCard® credit cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval and requires an HSBC Advance or Premier relationship. To learn more, speak with an HSBC branch representative.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship, you are required to:
- Open an HSBC Advance Checking account and
- Maintain $10,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|