HSBC Platinum MasterCard(R) Credit Card | HSBC
A competitive 0%†1 Introductory APR for the first 18 months from Account opening.
No annual fee†1
No foreign transaction fees
Plan your next trip with ease. Enjoy $1 million travel accident coverage and rental car collision insurance at no extra cost2.
Shop with confidence knowing that your purchases are covered with our valuable protection programs.
Receive personalized assistance in the event your identity is compromised. Your card is also equipped with a security chip for enhanced fraud protection2.
- 0%† 1 Introductory APR on credit card purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from Account opening. After that, a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 23.24%† 1, will apply.
- Know that you are covered should the unthinkable happen. You and your family will be provided up to $1 million in coverage if an accident should occur on a commercial passenger vehicle2.
- In the event of collision, damage or theft of a rental vehicle, you may be eligible for up to $50,000 in coverage2.
- No annual fee† 1
- No foreign transaction fees
- Purchase Assurance covers most purchases up to $1,000 against accidental damage or theft for 90 days from the date of purchase2.
- Extended Warranty doubles your original warranty for up to one year2.
- Price Protection can refund the difference if you buy an item and then see it advertised for less within 60 days2.
- If your identity is compromised, Identity Theft Resolution Services provides assistance with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement2.
- Your card comes with an embedded security chip, which provides enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled terminals.
† Summary of Terms can be accessed here
HSBC Platinum MasterCard® credit card Guide to Benefits and Terms & Conditions brochure can be accessed here
HSBC Platinum MasterCard® credit card Rewards & Benefits brochure can be accessed here
1 The information about the costs and benefits of the card described is accurate as of 12/04/2016. The 0% Introductory APR does not apply to cash advances and overdrafts. After the Introductory Period, a variable Purchase APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 23.24%, depending on your creditworthiness, will apply to credit card purchase balances; and a variable Balance Transfer APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 23.24%, depending on your creditworthiness, will apply to balance transfers and credit card checks. The variable Cash APR applies to cash advances and overdrafts and is 25.24%. Your APRs may increase to the variable Penalty APR of 30.24% if you fail to make a minimum payment to us when due. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. For each billing cycle, variable APRs are calculated by adding a specified amount ("Spread") to the U.S. Prime Rate published in the Money Rates table of The Wall Street Journal that is in effect on the last day of the month ("Prime Rate"). If the Prime Rate changes, the new APRs will take effect on the first day of your billing cycle beginning in the next month. The Minimum Interest Charge is $1.00. A Balance Transfer Fee of either $10 or 4%, whichever is greater, will apply on each balance transfer and credit card check. A Cash Advance Fee of either $10 or 4%, whichever is greater, will apply on each cash advance transaction. An Overdraft Transaction Fee of either $10 or 4%, whichever is greater, will apply on the overdraft amount, if applicable. There is no Annual Fee or Foreign Transaction Fee.
We may change the terms on your Account. This may include changing, adding, or removing terms. We may do this in response to the legal, business, competitive environment or other reasons not listed here. We may increase the interest rate on existing balances in limited circumstances. Changes to some terms may require at least 45 days advance notice, and we will tell you in the notice if you have the right to reject a change. We cannot change certain terms during the first year of your Account.
2 Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions apply. Benefits may not be offered in every state. Coverage may be underwritten and managed by companies that are not affiliated with MasterCard®, or HSBC Bank USA, N.A. See the HSBC Platinum MasterCard® credit card Guide to Benefits and Terms & Conditions brochure for full details.
HSBC Platinum MasterCard® credit cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|
Estamos aquí para servirle. Si necesita ayuda en español o inglés, comuníquese con nosotros sin costo alguno al número 888.433.4722. Para llamadas por cobrar fuera de Estados Unidos, comuníquese al número 716.841.4288.
我們隨時為您提供協助。需要廣東話或英語服務，請撥 800.711.8001（北美洲境內免費長途電話）或 716.841.6989（美國以外地區可採用對方付費方式致電）。
我们随时为您提供帮助。需要普通话或英语服务，请拨 800.711.8001（北美洲境内免费长途电话）或 716.841.6989（美国以外地区可采用对方付费方式致电）。
We are here to help. For service in all other languages, call us today toll free at 800.975.4722. For collect calls outside the U.S., contact us at 716.841.7212.