No Annual Fee Credit Cards | HSBC
Accounts and cards
Loans and mortgages
- Investing and retiring
Insight and opportunity
Individual and family
A card with competitive everyday rates
The HSBC Platinum MasterCard® has you covered
- No annual fee1
- No foreign transaction fees1 on card purchases made in a foreign currency
- 0%1 Introductory APR for the first 18 months on card purchases and balance transfers. After that, a variable APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or and 22.99%1 will apply.
- Additional cards for family members at no additional cost
Assistance at home or away2
- Speak with specially-trained MasterCard Global Service Representatives 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in any language
- Emergency card replacement or cash advance within 24 hours in the U.S. and within 2 business days elsewhere
Travel with extra coverage2
- Roadside Assistance should your car need to be towed or repaired
- Travel Assistance Services for help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage, a network of physicians and attorneys worldwide
- $0 Liability, Online Guarantee for unauthorized purchases
- Purchase Protection on purchases that are stolen or damaged
- Identity Theft Resolution provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft
Summary of Terms can be accessed here.
1 Rates are accurate as of 09/18/2014. The 0% Introductory APR does not apply to cash advances and overdrafts. After the Introductory Period, a variable Purchase APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or 22.99%, depending on your creditworthiness, will apply to credit card purchase balances. After the Introductory Period, a variable Balance Transfer APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or 22.99%, depending on your creditworthiness, will apply to balance transfers and credit card checks. The variable Cash APR applies to cash advances and overdrafts and is 24.99%. Your APRs may increase to the variable Penalty APR of 29.99% if you fail to make a minimum payment to us when due. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. For each billing cycle, variable APRs are calculated by adding a specified amount ("Spread") to the U.S. prime rate published in the Money Rates table of The Wall Street Journal that is in effect on the last day of the month ("Prime Rate"). If the Prime Rate changes, the new APRs will take effect on the first day of your billing cycle beginning in the next month. The Minimum Interest Charge is $1.00. A Cash Advance Fee of either $10 or 4%, whichever is greater, will apply on each cash advance transaction. A Balance Transfer Fee of either $10 or 4%, whichever is greater, will apply on each balance transfer and credit card check. An Overdraft Transaction Fee of either $10 or 4%, whichever is greater, will apply to the overdraft amount, if applicable. There is no Annual Fee or Foreign Transaction Fee.
We may change the terms on your Account. This may include changing, adding, or removing terms. We may do this in response to the legal, business, competitive environment or other reasons not listed here. We may increase the interest rate on existing balances in limited circumstances. Changes to some terms may require at least 45 days advance notice, and we will tell you in the notice if you have the right to reject a change. We cannot change certain terms during the first year of your Account.
2 Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions apply. Benefits may not be offered in every state. Coverage may be underwritten and managed by companies that are not affiliated with MasterCard or HSBC Bank. Full details will be sent when you become a cardmember.
HSBC Credit Cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Our credit cards
Have a question?
Call our Customer Relationship Center
Monday - Sunday 7:00am - 12:00am ET
Automated banking available 24/7
Lost Stolen 24/7
Monday - Sunday 7:00am - 12:00am ET
Investing and retiring††
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|