International Banking Center: Access and assistance with international financial services needs | HSBC
Accounts and cards
Loans and mortgages
- Investing and retiring
Insight and opportunity
Individual and family
- Ways to Bank
Home, office, on the go
International Banking Center
Your gateway to a world of banking
Setting up international banking is a lot less complicated with HSBC
The International Banking Center was created especially for clients who travel extensively or are relocating abroad. We can assist you in setting up your accounts, and we can provide emergency financial support all over the world. The Center is also your gateway to a team of HSBC professionals who are there to help you access international financial services.
Global knowledge – local services
The International Banking Center provides you with:
- Personalized assistance, including an experienced account opening professional to help you open an account here or in another country1
- Streamlined account opening process to ensure your accounts are operational in the shortest time possible
- Remote application services via telephone or Personal Internet Banking
- Priority credit card application process with HSBC Premier World MasterCard®*
We're a call away
To get started with the International Banking Center, please call 877.850.4722.
Visit our FAQs page to learn more.
The International Banking Center
877.850.4722, M-F, 7 am to 8 pm ET
716.841.7542 when calling internationally
HSBC Premier Banking Center
888.662.4722, 24/7, 365 days a year
716.841.6866 when calling internationally
* The HSBC Premier World MasterCard® credit card is issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., requires a U.S. HSBC Premier relationship and is subject to credit approval. To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal HSBC Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained.
1 There are no fees charged to HSBC Premier clients for onboarding services. HSBC clients who are not an HSBC Premier client can take advantage of all onboarding services for a $200 service fee. Customers with a HSBC Advance relationship receive a 50% discount on this fee.
United States persons are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts. U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Deposit products are offered in the United States by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC
International banking advice
Have a question?
Call us toll-free in North America at
Call collect worldwide at
Investing and retiring††
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|
Estamos aquí para servirle. Si necesita ayuda en español o inglés, comuníquese con nosotros sin costo alguno al número 888.433.4722. Para llamadas por cobrar fuera de Estados Unidos, comuníquese al número 716.841.4288.
我們隨時為您提供協助。需要廣東話或英語服務，請撥 800.711.8001（北美洲境內免費長途電話）或 716.841.6989（美國以外地區可採用對方付費方式致電）。
我们随时为您提供帮助。需要普通话或英语服务，请拨 800.711.8001（北美洲境内免费长途电话）或 716.841.6989（美国以外地区可采用对方付费方式致电）。
We are here to help. For service in all other languages, call us today toll free at 800.975.4722. For collect calls outside the U.S., contact us at 716.841.7212.