International Banking Center: Access and assistance with international financial services needs | HSBC
Accounts and cards
Advice and tools
Loans and mortgages
- Investing and retiring
Insight and opportunity
Advice and insight
Individual and family
International Banking Center
Your gateway to a world of banking
Setting up international banking is a lot less complicated with HSBC
The International Banking Center was created especially for clients who travel extensively or are relocating abroad. We can assist you in setting up your account, and we can provide emergency financial support all over the world. The Center is also your gateway to a team of HSBC professionals who are there to help you access international financial services.
Global knowledge – local services
The International Banking Center provides you with:
- Personalized assistance, including an International Sales Manager to help you open an account here or in another country1
- Streamlined account opening process to ensure your accounts are operational in the shortest time possible
- Remote application services via telephone or Personal Internet Banking
- Priority credit card application process with HSBC Premier World MasterCard®*
We're a call away
To get started with the International Banking Center, please call 877.850.4722.
Visit our FAQs page to learn more.
The International Banking Center
877.850.4722, M-F, 7 am to 8 pm ET
716.841.7542 when calling internationally
HSBC Premier Banking Center
888.662.4722, 24/7, 365 days a year
716.841.6866 when calling internationally
* The HSBC Premier World MasterCard® requires a HSBC Premier relationship. To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal HSBC Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained. The HSBC Premier World MasterCard is subject to credit approval.
1 There are no fees charged to HSBC Premier clients for onboarding services. HSBC clients who are not enrolled in HSBC Premier can take advantage of all onboarding services for a $200 service fee. Customers with a HSBC Advance relationship receive a 50% discount on this fee.
United States persons (including U.S. citizens and residents) are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts - including, for example, Form TD F 90-22.1 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts ("FBAR")). U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Deposit products offered in the United States by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC
International banking advice
Have a question?
Call us toll-free in North America at
Call collect worldwide at
Investing and retiring††
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|