HSBC Premier Savings details | HSBC
Exclusive, high-yield savings account rates for HSBC Premier clients
Earn competitive rates on balances
Begin a Premier Relationship to experience the benefits of relationship banking. HSBC's Premier Savings is one of our highest-yield savings accounts.
- Earn more - Competitive tiered interest rates pay higher rates for higher balances
- Bank anytime - Access our Personal Internet Banking with complimentary Bill Pay, and set up Bank-To-Bank Transfers or transfers between your HSBC accounts1(Federal Reserve Regulation D Transaction Limitations apply)
- Build your relationship - Balance counts towards your monthly minimum HSBC Premier balance requirement. Your Premier relationship provides access to our comprehensive global banking and investment solutions.
- Save safely - Your money is FDIC-insured to the maximum permitted by law.
See Terms and Charges Disclosure for more information.
HSBC Premier Savings is available only to customers who maintain an HSBC Premier checking account in the United States. To qualify for HSBC Premier status, you need to open a Premier Checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50.00 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained. You have up to 90 days after account opening to meet the full $100,000 balance requirement.
1 Global Transfers and Global View not available in all countries. Foreign currency exchange rates may apply. Global funds transfer fees may apply for customers if they are not Premier.
United States persons (including U.S. citizens and residents) are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts - including, for example, Form TD F 90-22.1 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts ("FBAR")). U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.
Deposit products offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
When you find a good thing, share it.
Earn up to $1,000 when you invite friends who open a qualifying HSBC account.Learn More
To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to:
- Open an HSBC Premier Checking account and
- Maintain $100,000 in combined US personal deposit and investment balances
Note: Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal Premier membership. Clients who maintain the required minimum qualifying balance avoid a monthly maintenance fee of $50. Please contact Premier Service Center for information regarding qualifying commercial balances.
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|
Estamos aquí para servirle. Si necesita ayuda en español o inglés, comuníquese con nosotros sin costo alguno al número 888.433.4722. Para llamadas por cobrar fuera de Estados Unidos, comuníquese al número 716.841.4288.
我們隨時為您提供協助。需要廣東話或英語服務，請撥 800.711.8001（北美洲境內免費長途電話）或 716.841.6989（美國以外地區可採用對方付費方式致電）。
我们随时为您提供帮助。需要普通话或英语服务，请拨 800.711.8001（北美洲境内免费长途电话）或 716.841.6989（美国以外地区可采用对方付费方式致电）。
We are here to help. For service in all other languages, call us today toll free at 800.975.4722. For collect calls outside the U.S., contact us at 716.841.7212.