HSBC Premier Savings details | HSBC
Accounts and cards
Loans and mortgages
- Investing and retiring
Insight and opportunity
Individual and family
Exclusive, high-yield savings account rates for HSBC Premier clients
Earn competitive rates on balances
Begin a Premier Relationship to experience the benefits of relationship banking. HSBC's Premier Savings is one of our highest-yield savings accounts.
- Earn more - Competitive tiered interest rates pay higher rates for higher balances
- Bank anytime - Access our Personal Internet Banking with complimentary Bill Pay, and set up Bank-To-Bank Transfers or transfers between your HSBC accounts1(Federal Reserve Regulation D Transaction Limitations apply)
- Build your relationship - Balance counts towards your monthly minimum HSBC Premier balance requirement. Your Premier relationship provides access to our comprehensive global banking and investment solutions.
- Save safely - Your money is FDIC-insured to the maximum permitted by law.
See Terms and Charges Disclosure for more information.
HSBC Premier Savings is available only to customers who maintain an HSBC Premier checking account in the United States. To qualify for HSBC Premier status, you need to open a Premier Checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50.00 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained. You have up to 90 days after account opening to meet the full $100,000 balance requirement.
1 Global Transfers and Global View not available in all countries. Foreign currency exchange rates may apply. Global funds transfer fees may apply for customers if they are not Premier.
United States persons (including U.S. citizens and residents) are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts - including, for example, Form TD F 90-22.1 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts ("FBAR")). U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.
Deposit products offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Start Saving Today
Earn 1.50% APY when you open an HSBC promotional savings account with New Money and a Premier or Advance Relationship. Limited time only.Offer Details
Refer a friend and Share the Experience
As our way of saying thanks, earn $100 when you refer a friend or family member who opens an HSBC Premier or HSBC Advance checking account, up to $1,000 per calendar year.Learn More
To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to:
- Open an HSBC Premier Checking account and
- Maintain $100,000 in combined US personal deposit and investment balances
Note: Business owners may use their commercial balances to qualify for personal Premier membership. Clients who maintain the required minimum qualifying balance avoid a monthly maintenance fee of $50. Please contact Premier Service Center for information regarding qualifying commercial balances.
Have a question?
Call our Customer Relationship Center
Monday - Sunday 7:00am - 12:00am ET
Automated banking available 24/7
Lost Stolen 24/7
Monday - Sunday 7:00am - 12:00am ET
Investing and retiring††
- About HSBC
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map
- HSBC Accessibility
- HSBC Group
- © HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Lender.
|†† Investments, Annuity and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||MAY LOSE VALUE|