Free Online Bill Pay
With the Business Internet Banking Bill
Pay service, you can pay bills to virtually
anyone in the U.S. -- online and anytime:
- With online Bill Pay, you can pay anyone you'd pay with a check -- in a fraction of the time!
- Stay in control -- unlike direct payment or auto debit, you stay in control of who gets paid and when.
- Bill Pay is secure - HSBC uses the latest encryption technology to help keep your online information secure and confidential.
- It's convenient and will save your business time, stamps and trips to the mailbox!
- Bill Pay is a feature of Business Internet Banking and is a free service for all HSBC customers.
Getting Started with Bill Pay:
- It's easy. If you're already registered for Business Internet Banking, just log-in and select "Payments and Wires" then "Bill Payments."
- Choose "Create A Bill Payment Payee" from the menu to create your 'payee' list (companies or people you wish to pay). Enter the name, address and account number for each (keep your current bills handy for this purpose). Internet Banking will store your new payee information so you'll only have to enter it once.
- When you want to pay a bill, log-in to Internet Banking, select the appropriate 'payee' from your list, then enter the amount and the date you want the payment processed.
- You're done! Your bill payment will be processed on the date you selected.
If you're not yet registered for Business Internet Banking and Bill Pay:
- Simply click Sign Up to register for the Business Internet Banking and Bill Pay services.
- Once you have your Internet Banking log-in ID and Password, just log-in to Internet Banking to perform banking transactions or to pay your bills by selecting "Payments and Wires" from the menu.
Our online security pledge:
You can bank online with confidence because HSBC is committed to protecting your data online. Through strict security standards, HSBC uses the latest technology to prevent unauthorized access to your information.