You're a few clicks away from enrolling in HSBC Advance
To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship, you are required to:
- Open an HSBC Advance checking account; and
- Maintain combined balances in U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR of least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per calendar month
- Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship
- A monthly maintenance fee of $25 will be incurred if the minimum balance requirements are not maintained
- Please contact the Customer Service Center for information regarding qualifying commercial balances
- Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Investments and certain insurance products, including annuities, are offered by HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. (HSI), member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. HSI is an affiliate of HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- If you wish to enhance your Advance relationship by opening an HSBC Advance Savings account, you may do so by applying online after your Advance checking account is fully opened.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
All accounts will get the interest rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) in effect when the account is opened and funded online. See Terms & Charges Disclosures for more information.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person or entity that opens an account.
What this means for you: If you open a personal account, we will ask for your name, address, taxpayer identification number, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. Additionally, we will take certain steps to verify your identity, such as asking for your driver's license or other identifying documents or checking other sources. Similar identification requirements apply to non-personal accounts such as corporations and partnerships. Be assured that we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and safeguarding the confidentiality of the information you provide to us.