CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES
By agreeing to this Consent to Electronic Disclosures, you are consenting to electronic submission of the application and electronic delivery of Summary of Terms information regarding rates, fees and other costs related to the credit product for which you are applying. If you wish to retain a copy for your records, you must print or download these items during this application process.
To request a paper copy of the Summary of Terms disclosure, after the application has been processed, you must write to HSBC Bank USA, N.A., PO Box 4045, Buffalo, NY 14240 or send a request by email to NewRequest@us.hsbc.com.
You may not apply online unless you accept these disclosures and information electronically.
Hardware and Software Requirements
There is no software required to access HSBC's Online services. All you need is a computer and Internet connection. Your Internet service provider may charge fees. You are responsible for these charges.
Please see the most current operating systems and web browser versions recommended for use with Personal Internet Banking at www.us.hsbc.com/supported-browsers/
Please see the most current list of devices for easy access to HSBC Mobile Banking App at www.us.hsbc.com/mobile-banking/#mobile-banking-faqs. Your mobile service provider may charge fees including, but not limit to, data charges and roaming charges. You are responsible for these charges. Please see the most current browser and reader versions necessary to view our websites at www.us.hsbc.com/supported-browsers/. Communications provided within our websites are provided either in HTML and/or PDF format. For Communications provided in PDF format, Adobe Reader 6.0 or later versions is required - A free copy of Adobe Reader may be obtained from the Adobe website at - www.adobe.com.
To print or download Communications you must have a printer connected to your device or sufficient hard-drive or other storage space to store the Communications.
By checking the Electronic Delivery Disclosure box, you verify that:
- (i) the computer you are now using satisfies these requirements,
- (ii) you agree to receive these disclosures electronically, and confirm that you will download or print the disclosures for your records
- (iii) you acknowledge that you can access information that is provided electronically at this web site
- (iv) you acknowledge that your action constitutes your signature and agreement to these terms and conditions, and
- (v) you acknowledge that you are providing your consent to receive the above referenced electronic communications pursuant to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act and intend that this statute applies to the fullest extent possible.
If your e-mail address changes, you are required to notify us. If you have questions about these disclosures, you may contact us as follows:
- Existing Customers: Call the customer service number shown on your billing statement or the back of your credit card.
- Customers applying for credit, please call: Call 1.866.427.2098