HSBC’s Merchant Services solutions help you accept payments how and when you need it, on any device. Our solutions maximize business flexibility, efficiency and security coupled with customer engagement tools.
Find out more
Call us at 833.722.4722 or find a branch near you to speak with us in person.
Lines are open Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm EST.
- In-store, online, and mobile payments
- Bill payments
- Accept credit and debit cards, digital wallets (Apple Pay and Google Pay), and stored value cards
- Industry-leading security protocols
- Advanced anti-fraud technology
- Heartland Secure™ technology backed by a comprehensive breach warranty
- 2-second authorization times
- Interchange optimization service
- Fast funding
Customer Loyalty Program
- Customer loyalty programs build brand awareness and boost customer frequency with rewards-based marketing programs.
Marketing and advertising
Provides business owners with powerful tools to increase the effectiveness of marketing and advertising dollars.
Email marketing and reputation management
Optional upgrades include email marketing and social media reputation management.
Point of Sale (POS) Products
Point-of-sale systems built for your specific industry type, not a one size fits all.
- Manage your inventory, schedules, pricing, time clock and workflow
- Give your staff the tools they need to take and manage accurate orders
- Make targeted, effective upsell offers to increase average ticket sizes
- Optimize or launch your delivery or online ordering business, issue gift cards, add data analytics and manage payroll to provide your business with everything it needs to succeed
Allowing you to eliminate guesswork in funding for check payments.
ACH Debit Block
Electronic Payment Authorization (EPA) to protect your accounts from unauthorized ACH debits.
Obtain real-time foreign exchange rates within HSBCnet2 Online Banking to help save money on international wires.
Prevents check fraud by matching every check against a list that you provide. If it’s not on the list, it’s not paid.
- Wire transfers
- ACH credit payments
- Online Bill Pay
Remote Deposit Capture3
Deposit checks securely, anytime, so you can stay focused on running your business.
- No need to leave the office or remote work location to deliver deposits to a branch or an ATM
- No monthly maintenance fee
- User friendly with quick and easy set-up
A wholesale lockbox solution for our customers with high value payments and low mail volume (300 payments or less per month).
National Depository Service (NDS)
Support deposits made through cash pick up services.
- ACH Debit Payments
3 An HSBC Business Banking checking account and active HSBCnet login is required to enroll in this product and service. HSBC’s RDC machine allows secure electronic check deposit transactions via a personal computer (PC), a desktop scanner and HSBCnet web-based software from your business location in the US.
Remote Deposit Capture Service customers are subject to Bank approval.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.