Lines of credit1
Seeking short-term capital to run and grow your small business? We offer lines of credit with flexible repayment terms to cover working capital needs.
- Quick availability of funds
- May allow you to take advantage of supplier discounts or unexpected opportunities when you need it
- Rate: A variable rate (indexed to the Prime Rate2)
Ready to expand your business? We can help facilitate the right term and loan amount to finance equipment purchases, investments in technology and other long–term objectives.
- An ideal way to preserve working capital
- Flexible repayment schedules can match cash flow
- Rate: Fixed
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans4
Whether you’re looking to start, build, or grow your business, SBA Loan Programs are a smart solution. To learn more, speak with our specialists.
- SBA-guaranteed loans have favorable rates based on a qualifying HSBC relationship
- Flexible overhead requirements
Discover more from HSBC Fusion
1 The Line of Credit is subject to credit approval, your continued creditworthiness and compliance with terms and conditions of the product offering. For Business purposes only. An annual fee applies.
2 Variable interest rates are determined by adding the applicable spread to the HSBC Prime Rate. The HSBC Prime Rate is the rate publicly announced by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. as its Prime Rate and is subject to change.
3 Term Loans are subject to credit approval, applicable terms and conditions and any associated fees. For business purposes only.
4. A percentage of the loan is guaranteed by SBA
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.