Specialized services and insurance
- Manage, safeguard, and segregate the assets of your clients or beneficiaries.
Interest on Lawyer Accounts (IOLA)
- IOLA / IOLTA accounts are available exclusively to attorneys and law firms to deposit clients’ funds.
Key person insurance
- The specialized knowledge and skills of key employees are more vital to business success than ever before.
- It’s important to know your business can be protected when unexpected events happen.
HSBC Fusion serves businesses* that:
- Are U.S. based
- Have annual sales up to USD $5 Million
- Phone 833.722.4722
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 9PM EST
Saturday: 8AM - 4:30PM EST
Specialized Deposit Account Services
Protect your assets
Manage, safeguard, and segregate the assets of your clients or beneficiaries.
- A safe and convenient escrow account designed to meet the needs of attorneys, funeral directors, real estate managers, and others who need a central control account with client sub-accounts for fiduciary accounting
- Write checks from the control account
- Detailed monthly statements display transaction activity for the control account and each client’s account
IOLA / IOLTA accounts are available exclusively to attorneys and law firms to deposit clients’ funds.
Interest on Lawyer Accounts (IOLA)
- View your balances and transaction history
- Service charges are deducted from the interest with no depletion of principal
- Automatic transfer of accrued interest to State and/or District
HSBC Insurance Agency (USA) Inc. solutions for businesses
Are your key employees protected?
The specialized knowledge and skills of key employees are more vital to business success than ever before.
Life insurance on a key employee can be a cost effective means of providing funding to help a business to recover in the unfortunate event of the employees passing:
- Protect one of your most valuable assets – people
- Policy death benefits are available to assist in all aspects of replacing the key employee, such as recruitment, training, impact on profits, and more
Who will take over the business when you step down?
If you are not a sole business owner, it’s important to know your business can be protected upon occurrence of certain events such as retirement, disability, and death of a co–owner.
We can help you stay ahead of the curve with a buy/sell agreement — a binding contract2 between business partners that defines who can purchase a departing owners share of the business and establishes what price will be paid for that share. The agreement is designed to help:
- Protect against unwanted owners entering the business
- Create an immediate market for a business owner’s interests at death
- Provide funds for heirs to continue the business and/or pay estate taxes attributable to the business upon the owner’s death
- Reduce the risk of disputes with the IRS over the correct value of the business in the owner’s taxable estate
Discover more from HSBC Fusion
1 Whole life, universal life and term life insurance products are offered through Insurance Agents of HSBC Insurance Agency (USA) Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Products and services may vary by state and are not available in all states. California license #: OD36843.
|ARE NOT A BANK DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED
||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
||MAY LOSE VALUE
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.