How to request a credit limit increase for your HSBC Credit Card
To request a credit limit increase
The quickest and easiest way to request a credit limit increase is through Personal Internet Banking.
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking.
- Select your credit card from the account summary screen.
- Click “Manage” on the right side of the screen, then select “Manage card and alerts”. You’ll enter the Credit Cards servicing website.
- Click on “Menu” then “Manage card” and select Credit Limit Increase.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your balance transfer.
I still need help
- Chat with us for assistance.
Other ways to get help
- Contact Customer Service.