To make a deposit, simply submit photos of the front and back of the endorsed check.
Safe and convenient
Save time and trips to the bank by securely depositing checks any time, from virtually anywhere.
Already have the HSBC Mobile Banking App?
To deposit a check, follow these easy instructions:
- Log on to the latest version of the HSBC Mobile Banking App, select ‘Move Money’, and then ‘Deposit a check'.
- Select the account you wish to deposit the check into.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Tap on ‘Front of check’ icon. To take a picture, place the check face up on a dark background, turn the phone horizontally, and press the camera icon. Make sure that all four corners of the check are inside the white and green box. Important: HSBC can only accept photos that are sharp and clear and show all four corners of the check.
- Tap on ‘Back of check’ icon. To take a picture of the back of the check, flip the check over and follow the same process you used to take a photo of the front of the check. Be sure the check is properly endorsed.
- Finally, verify your deposit details and then select ‘Confirm’.
1 Data rate charges from your service provider may apply. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for these charges. Camera-in device required to be able to utilize HSBC Mobile Check Deposit. Deposit amount limits may apply. HSBC Mobile Banking App is available for iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM devices and must be downloaded from the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.