You won't miss paper statements with these online benefits. We've made it easy for you to receive free electronic statements for your eligible HSBC checking, savings, Select Credit and Credit Card accounts. With eStatements you can view, download or print an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version you receive by mail.
Enrolled in Online Banking?
New to Online Banking?
Benefits of eStatements
- Up to 7 years of extended access to electronic deposit statements
- Email notifications when your new statement is available
- Added protection against identity theft
It's easy to get started.
- Log On to Personal Internet Banking. Not a Personal Internet Banking Customer? Sign Up for Personal Internet Banking now.
- Select 'My HSBC' tab at the top left and click 'Communication preferences' under 'Documents' section
- Enter email address if you do not have a current email address on file.
- Select eligible account.
Visit our Personal Internet Banking FAQs page to learn more.
1 Form 1099–INT is a statement reporting to the IRS interest income you received on checking, savings and investment accounts. HSBC eStatement customers will not receive Form 1099–INT in the mail unless specifically requested through a secure BankMail within Personal Internet Banking. Paper versions of Form 1099–INT will continue to be sent by mail for HSBC accounts that do not qualify for online Forms 1099.