A secure and convenient way to send money abroad.
Flexible, convenient and secure transfers
- Make international payments 24/7 in online banking, whether it's going to an HSBC account or another bank.
- Easily set up future-dated and recurring payments.
- Our trusted global network guarantees secure, automated transfers via online banking. Authentication from your HSBC Security Device is required - giving you added protection.
- Eligible accounts include all checking and deposit accounts except for Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and Commercial Accounts.
- The international wire tracker allows you to easily track the status of your payment journey, much like tracking a parcel through the post.
Know how much you're sending
- Send money to more than 150 destinations.
- Make payments in local currency with competitive real-time rates during market hours, so you know exactly how much you're sending and receiving.
Sending and receiving wire transfers
How it works
How to send a wire transfer via online banking
How to send money using the app
What information do I need to send a wire transfer?
How long does a wire transfer take to process?
Frequently asked questions
What information do I need to provide the sender in order to receive a wire transfer?
Which currencies can I make an international wire transfer in?
Can I cancel a wire transfer?
What exchange rate is used?
Are there transfer fees?
How quickly are wire transfers processed?
Can I set up a future dated or recurring wire transfer?
How do I track an international wire transfer?
Before you start
Details you'll need
Send a wire transfer
Make a wire transfer at a Wealth Center
You might be interested in
HSBC Global Money Account[@globalmoneyacct]
A multi-currency bank account designed to meet your international needs.
View all your global accounts in one place online and instantly move money between them, fee-free[@gvgtonlypremjade].