Now you can check your HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.1 investments anytime, anywhere. View your portfolio and holdings information, now available conveniently in the Mobile Banking App.
Update your personal details
Check and update your personal details so that we know how to contact you. Now available conveniently in the HSBC Mobile Banking app2.
Access your Mortgage or HELOC Details
Now you can view your Mortgage or HELOC account details including payment information, current due date, interest rate, and more.
One touch and you're in
Using the camera on your smartphone or tablet to scan the QR Code will take you directly to our mobile app page on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Already registered for Online Banking?
Use the same log on credentials (Username and Password) for HSBC Mobile Banking that you use for Personal Internet Banking.
New to Online Banking?
Register from your mobile device. Select 'Log On' and then 'Not Registered?‘.
To register for Online Banking, you'll need either:
- Social Security Number, an HSBC account number, and a one-time code (sent to your email or mobile number)
- Social Security Number, HSBC Card and PIN
- Electronic Banking Number (EBN) and a 6 Digit Code (sent to you by a HSBC representative)
Check out some other things you can do
- Mobile Check DepositTake a photo of your check and deposit it directly into your eligible HSBC checking or savings account via iPhone®, iPad®, or AndroidTM devices.
- Bill PaymentsPay bills to virtually anyone in the U.S. from your eligible U.S. HSBC accounts.
- Global Transfers5HSBC Premier and existing HSBC Advance customers, move funds from eligible U.S. deposit accounts to your eligible HSBC deposit accounts in other countries on supported mobile devices.
- Secure MessagingIn-app messaging to our Customer Relationship Center.
- Heloc transfersTransfer available funds from your HELOC directly into your HSBC checking account.
Manage your credit card in the HSBC Mobile App
To activate your credit card from the mobile app:
- Select your credit card from the ‘Accounts’ menu.
- Choose ‘Activate card’ from the menu.
- Click ‘Activate card’ and follow the instructions.
View your pending transactions in real-time in the HSBC Mobile Banking App. Your purchases can be seen as soon as they’ve been made. All pending credit card transactions will show in the Activity section and will be noted with a pending icon under the amount.
View up to 7 years of electronic statements on the app at any time.
Terms and Conditions
HSBC Mobile Banking App Terms and Conditions
|ARE NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED
||ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
||ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
||MAY LOSE VALUE
All decisions regarding the tax implications of your investment(s) should be made in consultation with your independent tax advisor.
United States persons are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts. U.S. persons should consult a tax advisor for more information.
Research backgrounds of brokers and firms for free by visiting FINRA's BrokerCheck website.
2 Data rate charges from your service provider may apply. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for these charges. Camera-in device required to be able to utilize HSBC Mobile Check Deposit. Deposit amount limits may apply. HSBC Mobile Banking App is available for iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM devices and must be downloaded from the App StoreTM or Google PlayTM.
5 Global View and Global Transfers are only available for HSBC Premier and existing HSBC Advance clients and are not available in all countries. Foreign currency exchange rates and local country limitations may apply. Transfers from HSBC accounts from outside the U.S. may be subject to transfer fees. Personal Internet Banking is required to access Global View and Global Transfers. Access to U.S. Personal Internet Banking through Global View from outside the U.S. may be limited.
- Balances of $75,000 in combined U.S. consumer and qualifying commercial U.S. Dollar deposit and investment‡ accounts; OR
- Monthly recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to an HSBC Premier checking account(s); OR
- HSBC U.S. residential mortgage loan with an original loan amount of at least $500,000, not an aggregate of multiple mortgages. Home Equity products are not included.
- Consumers who maintain Jade status.
A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if one of these requirements is not maintained.
8 Accounts eligible for Global Transfers include all HSBC deposit accounts, except for CDs. Federal Reserve Reg D Transaction Limitations apply. All HSBC accounts, however, are viewable within Global View.
Fitbit and Fitbit Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc.
Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries. Available for supported cards from participating banks; contact your bank for more information. Only available at NFC-enabled terminals. View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
LG Pay is a registered trademark of LG Corp. Compatible with select credit/debit cards from participating banks. Available on select LG smartphones. App is downloadable from the Google Play™ store. Tokenization adds an extra layer of security.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, and Galaxy are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
United States persons are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts. U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries
Apple, iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
QR Code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
RTP® is a registered service mark of The Clearing House Payments Company LLC
HSBC Credit Cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval and may require a U.S. HSBC checking account relationship. To learn more, speak with any HSBC Branch Representative.