Get settled in your new home with international banking
Guides to living in the U.S.
Key benefits of HSBC international banking
- No fees checking accountGet started with an HSBC Premier [@premierqualify] checking account and enjoy no fees [@accountmaintenancefee] on everyday banking transactions and U.S. HSBC ATM withdrawals [@atmfee] worldwide.
- Credit cards with no foreign transaction feesMake purchases while earning rewards and gaining exclusive access to benefits wherever you are in the world.
- Complimentary relocation[@relocationbenefits] benefitsEnjoy a free 30-day SIM card, discounts on car rentals, referrals to medical services and much more.
- Send money and view transactionsAccess your eligible accounts from one place by linking them through Global View whilst sending funds between eligible accounts quickly with no-fee Global Transfers.[@gvgtonlypremjade]
- International mortgage solutionsExplore the wide range of HSBC mortgage solutions for foreign nationals.[@buyingahome]
Explore our range of products
HSBC Global Money Account
A multi-currency bank account[@globalmoneyacct] designed to meet your international needs.
Get started by opening an HSBC Premier U.S. account
You might be interested in
New to U.S. Services Program
Ready to make your exciting move to the States? Enjoy complimentary 12-month access to a wide range of relocation benefits.
View all your global accounts[@acctseligible] in one place online and instantly move money between them, fee-free.
For clients located outside of the U.S. - Our products and services are not specifically directed at individuals located in the European Union. Our U.S. representatives, as well as our public website, us.hsbc.com, provide products and services governed by U.S. laws and regulations. Our products and services, as well as their specific terms and conditions, are subject to change and may not be available in all territories or to all customers. If you are not located in the U.S., the laws and regulations of your country of residence could affect the offering, negotiation, discussion, provision, and/or use of HSBC U.S. products and services. If you are not a U.S. resident, please read the specific cross-border product and service disclaimers, which are available on the Cross Border Disclosure page of our public website at us.hsbc.com/crossborder. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Lending products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Investments and certain insurance products, including annuities, are offered by HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. (HSI), member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. Whole life, universal life, term life, and other types of insurance are provided by unaffiliated third parties and offered through HSBC Insurance Agency (USA) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
HSBC credit cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval and requires a U.S. HSBC checking account relationship. To learn more, speak with any HSBC representative.