Mortgage Consultant NMLS ID: 410193
Operating in HSBC’s Latin American International Center located at the Four Seasons Tower in Miami, Andres has been a Premier Mortgage Consultant with HSBC since 1996. He is bilingual in English and Spanish and specializes in lending to foreign nationals seeking to purchase 2nd homes or investment properties in the US as well as Portfolio lending up to 5MM. These specialized products are offered to both domestic clients and foreign clients relocating to the US from all parts of the globe. Andres provides exceptional professionalism, world class service, and quick responsiveness to all of his client’s by utilizing his extensive experience and knowledge on every transaction he’s involved in. During his free time Andres enjoys watching his favorite sports, running, fitness, cooking, and travelling. He can be reached by phone at 305-713-0060 or 813-997-8788.
Request financing today
- All Markets in Florida including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando with the ability to offer lending in 48 states nationally
- Portfolio lending Ranging from $548,100 to $5,000,000
- Internationally minded clients including those relocating to the US, new to country, and international investors
- Conventional Lending
- HSBC Leadership Club 2010, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2020, 2021
- HSBC Florida Premier Mortgage Consultant of the year from 2010 to 2021
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Asian Real Estate of America Association
- Top performer with HSBC for over 26 years in all aspects of mortgage servicing and originations; with over 15 years as a Premier Mortgage Consultant
Contact Andres Aguilar
1 Final mortgage approval is subject to receipt of a satisfactory purchase contract by commitment expiration date, satisfactory appraisal and title report and completion of all conditions stated in your commitment letter.
2 To be eligible for an HSBC Home Equity Line of Choice you must have a U.S. Premier relationship. For a complete list of HSBC Premier Relationship eligibility requirements, please visit https://www.us.hsbc.com/premier or speak with your Relationship Manager.
If you are a service member on active duty looking to refinance your mortgage loan, please consult your legal advisor regarding whether your existing mortgage loan is eligible for benefits under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and how a refinance may impact those benefits.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
All mortgage purchase, refinance and home equity line of credit product materials are only available in English. All negotiations for these products will only take place in English.