You can easily move money instantly between your HSBC checking and savings account using the HSBC Mobile Banking App or by using Personal Internet Banking.
Make a one-time transfer between accounts using the HSBC Mobile Banking App1
You can quickly and easily make a one-time transfer through the mobile app. If you want to set up a recurring transfer, you’ll need to use Personal Internet Banking.
- Log on to the HSBC Mobile Banking App.
- Tap ‘Move Money’ on the bottom menu.
- Select ‘Transfer’.
- Select the HSBC checking or savings account you’d like to transfer from.
- Select the account you want to transfer to by tapping ‘To’ (select account).
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer and tap ‘Continue’. If you’d like your transfer to be made later, tap ‘Later’ and ‘Select Date’ using the calendar.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- You’ll be presented a Review screen with your transfer details.
- Verify the details and tap ‘Confirm’ to process the transfer.
- You’ll see a Confirmation screen with your transfer details.
Make a one-time or recurring transfer between accounts using the Personal Internet Banking
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking.
- From the ‘My Accounts’ menu on the left side of dashboard, select the HSBC checking or savings account you’d like to transfer from.
- Click ‘Transfer or Wire’, the button above transactions on the account dashboard.
- On the New wire payment or transfer page, select the HSBC account from which you’d like to transfer.
- In the ‘To’ section below, select the account you want to transfer to.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer. Choose between today, later or recurring. Select ‘Continue’.
- Check the details of your payment on the ‘Verify’ page and select ‘Confirm’ to process the transfer, or ‘Edit Details’ if modifications are needed.
- You’ll be presented with a Confirmation page with a reference number. To print, click the button on the bottom of the page.