FAQs, forms, and helpful materials
We’ve compiled some resources and FAQs to help you find answers to your questions about HSBC.
Connect your finances to your life with HSBC Premier.
Making a Deposit
- ATM – HSBC has a wide network of ATMs in the U.S. where you can transfer funds between your accounts or deposit cash or checks–no envelopes required.
- Mobile Check Deposits - With HSBC Mobile Check Deposit, available on the HSBC Mobile Banking App, you can deposit a check directly into your eligible HSBC checking or savings account by iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ devices.
- Bank-to-Bank Transfers – If the sending and receiving bank accounts are both in your name, and are at U.S. banks, you can transfer funds between your eligible HSBC and non-HSBC accounts using Bank–to–Bank Transfers.
- Funds Transfers – You can also transfer funds between domestic and foreign banks by Funds Transfers, more commonly known as a Wire Transfer. The owner of the account from which the funds are being sent will need to initiate the transfer request. The following information will be needed:
The recipient's full name, address and if known, phone number.
The recipient's bank account number (e.g., their checking or savings account number).
The recipient's bank's full name and address.
The banking system to be used – ABA Routing Number (Fed Wire Number), SWIFT or CHIPS.
The recipient's bank's institution number, for example ABA Routing #123456789.
Please Note: Fees from the financial institution you transfer funds to and from may apply in addition to fees that HSBC may charge. HSBC is not responsible for these charges.
- Deposit by Mail – HSBC accepts check deposits sent through the mail. Please accompany your check with a completed deposit slip and send it to:
HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
P.O. Box 2690
Buffalo, NY 14240-2690
- Deposit by Mail by DHL/FEDEX - HSBC accepts check deposits sent through the mail from customers outside the United States. Please accompany your check with a completed deposit slip and send it to:
HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
Bank by Mail, M1
2929 Walden Ave
Depew, NY 14043
For your protection, please do not send cash through the mail
Data rate charges may apply.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Mastercard®, SecureCodeTM and the Mastercard SecureCodeTM brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
HSBC Debit Mastercard® cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A.