Mortgage Consultant NMLS ID: 1526843
Daniel Boody is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and operates in HSBC’s Mid-Atlantic locations. Daniel is involved with the French-American Chambers of Commerce, Marlton Business Alliance, and Pennsylvania Association of Realtors. Daniel has over 15 years of experience in the mortgage business, including individuals with high net worth to first time home buyers. Daniel may be reached by cell phone at 856-981-4678.
Areas covered/ other languages
- Mid-Atlantic Region
- I have over 15 years’ experience navigating homebuyers ranging from Ultra High Net Worth Customers to First Time Homebuyers through all aspects of the mortgage process. I take pride in valuing every customer as first priority and providing unparalleled customer service.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- British-American Chamber of Commerce
- Marlton Business Alliance
- PA Association of Realtors
1 Final mortgage approval is subject to receipt of a satisfactory purchase contract by commitment expiration date, satisfactory appraisal and title report and completion of all conditions stated in your commitment letter.
If you are a service member on active duty looking to refinance your mortgage loan, please consult your legal advisor regarding whether your existing mortgage loan is eligible for benefits under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and how a refinance may impact those benefits.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
All mortgage purchase, refinance and home equity line of credit product materials are only available in English. All negotiations for these products will only take place in English.