Mortgage Consultant NMLS ID: 410072
Michelle Kim is located in Downtown Los Angeles, California and operates primarily in HSBC’s Southern California locations however can originate nationally. Michelle is bi-lingual in English and Korean and specializes in Mortgage programs for all types of Residential lending. Michelle takes an advisory approach in helping domestic and foreign national clients achieve their homeownership goals and dreams. Michelle serves on the Executive Board for the Greater Los Angeles Chapter and the current Mortgage Committee Advisor for the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA). Michelle has been awarded the Circle of Excellence CEO Award for four consecutive years – this is the bank highest recognition awarded only to the top 1% globally. Michelle can be reached at email@example.com.
- Bi-lingual in English and Korean
- Licensed to originate nationally (48 contiguous states including Hawaii, excluding Alaska)
- CEO Award Winner 4 consecutive years (2016-2019)
- HSBC Bank Gold Heart Winner
- AREAA Greater Los Angeles Chapter, Executive Board of Director/First Vice President
- AREAA National – Mortgage Committee Advisor
- AREAA National Mortgage Committee Chair (2018)
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
All mortgage purchase, refinance and home equity line of credit product materials are only available in English. All negotiations for these products will only take place in English.