Mortgage Consultant NMLS ID: 1467648
Roger Pei is located in Northern California and is a top producing mortgage consultant at HSBC’s Wealth Center in San Francisco. Roger has a wide array of experience within mortgage financing servicing domestic buyers and international investors from all financial backgrounds. Roger strives to deliver meaningful and insightful mortgage consultations as an expert within the industry to help prospective homeowners realize their dreams and aspirations. Roger can be reached at (415)-214-3634.
Request financing today
Contact Roger Pei
- Bi-Lingual in English and Mandarin
- Northern California Bay Area; Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Marin, East Bay, San Jose
- Greater Los Angeles Area; Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, West Hollywood, Santa Monica
- Licensed to originate nationally
- Top Originator in San Francisco specializing in Luxury Real Estate and New Construction
- Portfolio/Jumbo Lending up to $5,000,000 loan amount
- First-time Home Buyers, International Expats, and Seasoned Investors
- Expert and in-depth understanding of compensation for Fortune 500 Executives, Investment Banking Individuals (Private Equity and Venture Capital), and Big Tech (FAANG) Engineers
- B.A. Interdepartmental Business Studies with a minor in Asia Languages: Mandarin-Chinese from University of Iowa
- Asian Real Estate Association of America
- San Francisco Association of Realtors Global Business Council
1 Final mortgage approval is subject to receipt of a satisfactory purchase contract by commitment expiration date, satisfactory appraisal and title report and completion of all conditions stated in your commitment letter.
2 To be eligible for an HSBC Home Equity Line of Choice you must have a U.S. Premier relationship. For a complete list of HSBC Premier Relationship eligibility requirements, please visit https://www.us.hsbc.com/premier or speak with your Relationship Manager
If you are a service member on active duty looking to refinance your mortgage loan, please consult your legal advisor regarding whether your existing mortgage loan is eligible for benefits under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and how a refinance may impact those benefits.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
All mortgage purchase, refinance and home equity line of credit product materials are only available in English. All negotiations for these products will only take place in English.