$1,500 Closing Cost Credit3
Extended rate lock options, for up to 360 days5
Title Vesting for U.S. corporations and U.S. limited liability companies (LLC)7
You have options with your Elite Mortgage1 benefits
Elite rate2 and payment benefits
- Interest Only (ARMs4 only) or Principal & Interest monthly payments
- Interest rate roll down option
- Get an additional rate discount2 with auto-pay from a U.S. HSBC Checking Account
- Financing available on investment properties
- 1-4 unit (attached and detached), condos, Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), and cooperatives
- Financing solutions for international borrowers6 with qualifying documentation
- You do not need U.S. credit history to apply for an HSBC mortgage
Your personal mortgage consultant will contact you with your personalized rate.
Take the first step to see how much home you can afford.
Am I eligible?
You’ll need an HSBC personal deposit and investment relationship of $1M or more to be eligible for an Elite Mortgage
Who can apply
- U.S. citizens
- Permanent and nonpermanent resident aliens
- Foreign nationals6
Properties we finance
- 1 – 4 unit, attached, detached primary residences
- 1 unit, attached, detached second homes
- 1 – 4 unit, attached, detached investment property
- Financing available in U.S. (except AK and WV, ARMs4 in RI and Hawaii)
- An International Credit Report (ICR) will be required for borrowers without 2 years U.S. residency or U.S. employment
- This product is eligible for Family Assisted Financing
- Borrowers will receive $1,500 Closing Cost credit, restrictions apply3
- Borrowers who elect to have their monthly payment auto deducted from a U.S. HSBC checking account are eligible for an interest rate discount
1 HSBC Elite Mortgage requires combined personal deposit and investment‡ balances of at least $1,000,000 U.S. Dollars or equivalent at any member of the HSBC Group (in the U.S. or home country). The minimum balance requirement must be fully funded before the closing of the mortgage loan. To learn more about the Elite Mortgage requirements contact an HSBC branch or call toll free at 844.HSBC.MTG (844.472.2684).
2 Discounts and loan amounts depend on specific program and may require certain personal deposit and investment balances, reserves, equity and automatic payment from an HSBC U.S. checking account.
3 Must have a principal residence in the United States, U.S. Citizenship, or Permanent Residency to qualify for closing cost credit. For more information, please contact your mortgage professional.
4 Interest rate may increase per the terms stated in your adjustable rate note. ARMs not available in Rhode Island.
5 The minimum extended rate lock period is 90 days; extended rate lock is available in 30-day segments, up to 360 days (e.g. 90, 120, 150 days).
6 International borrowers must have qualifying documentation to be eligible for an HSBC Preferred Mortgage, HSBC Deluxe Mortgage and HSBC Elite Mortgage. Monthly mortgage payments must be made in U.S. funds.
7 The LLC or Corporation must be formed as a single purpose entity solely for the purpose of owning the subject property. Additional restrictions apply.
‡ Investment and certain insurance products, including annuities, are offered by HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. (HSI), member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. HSI is an affiliate of HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.