HSBC Summit Mortgage Rates
For HSBC Summit Mortgage rates contact your Relationship Manager.
HSBC Summit Mortgage features
- Financing available on investment properties
- 1-4 unit (attached and detached), condos, Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), and cooperatives7
Am I eligible?
You’ll need an HSBC Private Banking relationship to be eligible for a Summit Mortgage.
Properties we finance
- 1 – 4 unit, attached, detached primary residences
- 1 unit, attached, detached second homes
- 1 – 4 unit, attached, detached investment property
- Financing available in U.S. (except AK and WV, ARMs6 in RI)
- An International Credit Report (ICR) may be required for borrowers without 2 years U.S. residency or U.S. employment
5 Available on adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loans only. When interest-only payments are made for a period of time, the principal balance of the loan does not decrease. When principal and interest payments commence, the monthly payment will increase substantially.
8 International borrowers must have qualifying documentation to be eligible for an HSBC Preferred Mortgage, HSBC Deluxe Mortgage, HSBC Elite Mortgage or HSBC Summit Mortgage. Monthly mortgage payments must be made in U.S. funds.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for properties located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
If you are a service member on active duty looking to refinance your mortgage loan, please consult your legal advisor regarding whether your existing mortgage loan is eligible for benefits under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and how a refinance may impact those benefits.