Your personal mortgage consultant will contact you with your personalized rate.
Take the first step to see how much home you can afford.
Who can apply
- U.S. citizens
- Permanent and nonpermanent resident aliens
- Foreign nationals
- An International Credit Report (ICR) will be required for borrowers without 2 years U.S. residency or U.S. employment
- Borrowers will receive $750 Closing Cost credit, restrictions apply3
- Title vesting is permitted for U.S. Corporations and U.S. limited liability companies (LLC)
- Borrowers who elect to have their monthly payment auto deducted from a U.S. HSBC checking account are eligible for an interest rate discount
1 HSBC Preferred Mortgage requires combined personal deposit and investment‡ balances of at least $10,000 U.S. Dollars or equivalent at any member of the HSBC Group (in the U.S. or home country). The minimum balance requirement must be fully funded before the closing of the mortgage loan. To learn more about the Preferred Mortgage requirements contact an HSBC branch or call toll free at 844.HSBC.MTG (844.472.2684).
5 International borrowers must have qualifying documentation to be eligible for an HSBC Preferred Mortgage, HSBC Deluxe Mortgage and HSBC Elite Mortgage. Monthly mortgage payments must be made in U.S. funds.
6 Loan amount cannot exceed $1,500,000 and borrowers must have traditional credit in the U.S. to be eligible for mortgages above 80% loan-to-value. The minimum down payment assumes a FICO score of 720 and above, a one unit single family dwelling purchase and no cash out refinance transactions.
7 Private Mortgage Insurance is provided by a private mortgage insurance company to protect lenders against loss if a borrower defaults. Private Mortgage Insurance is generally required for a loan with an initial loan to value (LTV) percentage in excess of 80%.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.