You have options with your Select Mortgage benefits
Your personal mortgage consultant will contact you with your personalized rate.
Take the first step to see how much home you can afford.
Who can apply
- U.S. citizens
- Permanent and nonpermanent resident aliens
Properties we finance
- 1 – 4 unit, attached, detached primary residences
- 1 unit, attached, detached second homes
- Financing available in U.S. (except AK and WV, ARMs in RI) and Hawaii
- An International Credit Report (ICR) will be required for borrowers without 2 years U.S. residency or U.S. employment
- Borrowers will receive $250 Closing Cost credit1, restrictions apply Title vesting is permitted for U.S. Corporations and U.S. limited liability companies (LLC)
- Borrowers who elect to have their monthly payment auto deducted from a U.S. HSBC checking account are eligible for an interest rate discount.
4 Loan amount cannot exceed $1,500,000 and borrowers must have traditional credit in the U.S. to be eligible for mortgages above 80% loan-to-value. The minimum down payment assumes a FICO score of 720 and above, a one unit single family dwelling purchase and no cash out refinance transactions.
5 Private Mortgage Insurance is provided by a private mortgage insurance company to protect lenders against loss if a borrower defaults. Private Mortgage Insurance is generally required for a loan with an initial loan to value (LTV) percentage in excess of 80%.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.