• Make Global Transfers anytime, anywhere via Personal Internet Banking or the HSBC Mobile Banking App6
No Transaction Fees
• Transfer up to U.S. $200,000 a day2 (or currency equivalent) with no outgoing transfer fee or correspondent bank fees
Fast & Secure
• Global Transfers is the quickest way to move funds between linked accounts for most major currencies, typically taking only seconds
• You can set up future dated or recurring payments
• Authentication from your HSBC Security Device is required when setting up Global View for added protection
Exchange rate certainty
• Transfer funds2 when it suits you – you’ll know how much you’re sending with real time foreign exchange rates
How to set up Global View
HSBC Premier and existing Advance customers can log on and follow the steps below to set up or access Global View
- Log on Personal Internet Banking with a Log on Security Code generated by your HSBC Security Device. If you do not do this at the time of log on, you will be required to do so after Step 3.
- Click on My HSBC on the top left of the screen
- Under Global View, click ‘Add or remove a country/territory’
- Follow the on screen instructions
How to make a Global Transfer
Once you set up Global View, you can follow the steps below to make a Global Transfer:
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking
- Click on the Transfers button within the Useful links bar
- Follow the on screen instructions
Not registered for HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Personal Internet Banking?
To learn more about the benefits of HSBC Personal Internet Banking and to register your account, visit our Online Banking website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the participating countries?
What is the difference between Global View and Global Transfers?
What account can I send a Global Transfers from?
How soon after I've opened my account can I link it in Global View?
How long do HSBC Global Transfers take?
Can I cancel Global Transfers?
How much do HSBC Global Transfers¹ cost and how much can I send?
How will I know what the HSBC Global Transfers Exchange Rate is?
What currencies are supported when I make an international transfer through Global Transfers?
Want to learn more about other international services we offer?
For clients located outside of the U.S. – Our products and services are not specifically directed at individuals located in the European Union. Our U.S. representatives, as well as our public website, us.hsbc.com, provide products and services governed by U.S. laws and regulations. Our products and services, as well as their specific terms and conditions, are subject to change and may not be available in all territories or to all customers. If your product requires a contract, application, disclosure, or other document to be signed, such document(s) will be deemed executed in the U.S. and only acted upon after you have signed them and they have been received by HSBC in the U.S. If you are not located in the U.S., the laws and regulations of your country of residence could affect the offering, negotiation, discussion, provision, and/or use of HSBC U.S. products and services. If you are not a US resident, please read the specific cross-border product and service disclaimers, which are available on the Cross Border Disclosure page of our public website at www.us.hsbc.com/crossborder.
1 Global View and Global Transfers are only available for HSBC Premier and existing HSBC Advance clients and are not available in all countries. Foreign currency exchange rates and local country limitations may apply. Transfers from HSBC accounts from outside the U.S. may be subject to transfer fees. Personal Internet Banking is required to access Global View and Global Transfers. Access to U.S. Personal Internet Banking through Global View from outside the U.S. may be limited.
2 The maximum outbound and inbound Global Transfers limit for U.S. HSBC accounts is $200,000 per transaction and per day. Other countries may have local limit restrictions. Check with your destination country for limit information.
- Balances of $75,000 in combined U.S. consumer and qualifying commercial U.S. Dollar deposit and investment* accounts; OR
- Monthly recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to an HSBC Premier checking account(s); OR
- HSBC U.S. residential mortgage loan with an original loan amount of at least $500,000, not an aggregate of multiple mortgages. Home Equity products are not included.
- Consumers who maintain Jade status.
A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if one of these requirements is not maintained.
United States persons are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts. U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.
* Investments are offered by HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. (HSI), member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. HSI is an affiliate of HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be canceled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.