For a limited time, take advantage of our $250☨ Welcome Deposit for opening a new HSBC Fusion business checking account1 when you meet these four simple requirements:
- Open your new HSBC Fusion business checking account (Fusion First, Fusion Smart or Fusion Professional) by 9/30/2020; and
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $5,000 or more in New Money2 in the eligible HSBC Fusion business checking account within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
- Register, and Log On to HSBCnet4 using the personal credentials you created and your security device within 45 days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance(s) in your eligible Fusion business checking account for 90 calendar days from the date you deposit the minimum Qualifying Balance.
You will automatically receive the $250 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Fusion business checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities.
Here’s what HSBC Fusion can do for you
Gives you clarity
Seamlessly manage your business and personal finances.
Making wires abroad? Take advantage of HSBCnet’s4 Get Rate service to obtain real-time foreign exchange rates to help save money on international wires.
Saves you time
Get connected to the services and support you need to get things done.
One point of access
Simplify your life by having one point of contact for both your business and personal banking needs.
One contact number
Become an HSBC Fusion customer and use our dedicated service line (1.833.722.4722) to help manage both your business and personal accounts.
Helps you get ahead
Get access to funding, advice and opportunities.
Total balance recognition5
Learn how HSBC Fusion recognizes both your business and personal HSBC balances to waive unwanted fees.
Mobile Point of Sale Service
An innovative Merchant Services6 solution to support your payments processing needs.
HSBC Fusion products and services
Small Business Spotlight Series
“When we arrived in Miami from France, I didn’t speak any English. Thankfully we found ourselves in a community that really embraced us, including HSBC.”
– Eva Labi, Owner of Café Vert
* If your business is not U.S. based or if you have annual sales above USD $5 million, click here to learn more about how HSBC can support your needs.
☨ Offer Terms and Conditions: This offer is available only in a U.S. HSBC branch. Customers who held any HSBC business account (including but not limited to loans and credit cards) from August 1, 2017 through and including August 1, 2020 are not eligible for this offer. All qualifying activities must be completed within the stated time frames in order to be eligible for the Welcome Deposit.
1 “HSBC Fusion Business Checking account” refers to the HSBC commercial deposit checking accounts for business banking customers: Fusion First, Fusion Smart and Fusion Professional. Certain eligibility requirements apply.
HSBC Fusion $250 Welcome Deposit: Your HSBC business checking account (Fusion First, Fusion Smart or Fusion Professional) must be open without being changed to a product with lower balance requirements and in good standing at time of gift fulfillment.
a. To qualify for an HSBC Fusion relationship, you need to open an HSBC business checking account (Fusion First, Fusion Smart or Fusion Professional). A monthly maintenance fee of $30 will be incurred if minimum balance requirement is not met for Fusion First and Fusion Smart checking accounts. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirement is not met for Fusion Professional checking accounts.
• The Fusion First Checking account has a $30 monthly maintenance fee and can be waived if your qualifying commercial non-credit balance is equal to or greater than $5,000.
• The Fusion Smart Checking account has a $30 monthly maintenance fee and can be waived if your qualifying combined commercial and personal related non-credit balance is equal to or greater than $25,000.
• The Fusion Professional Checking account has a $50 monthly maintenance fee and can be waived if your qualifying combined commercial and personal related non-credit balance is equal to or greater than $75,000.
b. You may be charged additional fees by the ATM operator or network used, including a fee by another HSBC entity operating ATMS outside of the U.S. Foreign currency conversion rates may still apply.
2 New Money is defined as deposits not previously held by any member of the HSBC Group in the U.S. Accounts/Assets that are ineligible for New Money include: insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; 529 College Savings Plans; any retirement accounts including but not limited to IRAs, Keogh, Simple IRAs, and 401(k) Plans; UTMA and UGMA accounts; and revocable or irrevocable trust accounts and estate accounts. HSBC reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at its sole discretion. For purposes of determining whether you have maintained the qualifying balance for the Welcome Deposit, a New Money average balance will be calculated every day to derive the average daily balance throughout the total offer period. Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other Business Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA N.A. New Business Deposit Offers are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise and/or cash bonus that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities. The Welcome Deposit to your qualifying HSBC business checking account (Fusion First, Fusion Smart or Fusion Professional) will be reported on the applicable IRS form. Limit one Welcome Offer Deposit per customer. This offer is subject to HSBC policies. Certain restrictions apply.
3 Side By Side Balance View is only available to businesses with a single HSBCnet User who is also an owner of the business. Qualifying business owners can only view individual personal deposit accounts on HSBCnet.
4 HSBCnet services provided in the United States by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. HSBCnet features and functionality may vary by country. Subject to U.S. sanction regulations. HSBCnet Mobile services are not available in connection with HSBCnet profiles in all countries and are subject to phone provider capabilities.
8 Whole life, universal life and term life insurance products are offered through Insurance Agents of HSBC Insurance Agency (USA) Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Products and services may vary by state and are not available in all states. California license #: OD36843.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC